2 Likes

Somewhere cold.

:snowflake:

2 Likes

disneyland in fall!

2 Likes

My perfect get away is beach.

2 Likes

My best holiday was canoeing in the wilderness in sweden. No population, houses, towns, only water and nature.

Today im more comfortable and would prefer a sunny place like La Gomera or La Palma, canary islands, but with less tourists than Tenerife or Gran Canaria.

3 Likes

Florida is pretty nice… I’ve only been once… wish we could go more often but I hate plane rides

4 Likes

Marriott resort at Mirabella beach in Spain.

4 Likes

There’s an island somewhere that’s totally overflowing with cats. I wouldn’t mind visiting. :thinking: It beats the island full of snakes, anyways.

3 Likes

there are places in Greece with many feral cat colonies. I have only been to Crete on holiday and didn’t see any.

3 Likes

I haven’t been on a serious vacation in over a decade and probably longer.

But my perfect vacation is when I go somewhere and I don’t ever come back.

-S

3 Likes

It hurts your heart when you go somewhere you love but have to come back.

3 Likes

Yup! Been there and done that.

Oh well. It’s still fun to have a little adventure in life from time to time.

3 Likes

I would say Italy. That is an amazing country to visit. So much to see. But it’s expensive.

2 Likes

camping :slight_smile: 4325234523

1 Like

I’ve been lucky enough to camp in several locations in the Canadian Shield. No roads, no Cottages, just Lake and woods

The sky at night is Sublime. There’s no other feeling like it

2 Likes

woahh thats amazing, coyotes must be annoying tho

2 Likes

A private ialand with all the amenities and the weather of Hawai’I.

2 Likes

I would love to tour Southeast Asia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, maybe Tibet. I would also like an extended stay in Japan.

3 Likes

I’d like to have oodles of money to do Japan properly. The culture, sites and food would be awesome and had a day there on a layover back in 2002. Gawd. It was amazing the little I saw!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.