If you ever go on a vacation - where do you go?

I wanna visit - first santorini - Bahamas - most of europe in later years

Ireland!!! Greece =)

3 Likes

1 Like

anywhere but japan

To the far recesses of my mind.

1 Like

I want to go to Easter Island!

Iā€™d go see a wide array of musical presentations, eat, and drink.

Cool choice. You can check out all those massive stone statues withe red rocks perched on top for hair.

Yeah but it is really remote so expensive to get there - have to go via Chile.

I have a novel idea for you. Why donā€™t you get a bunch of balsa wood trees, strap them together with vines to form a raft, get a short wave radio and 5 other people who are crazy enough to get on it and sail there through the pacific?

You can call your boat the ā€œZon Takiā€ or something like that.

1 Like

Are you keen? :moyai::moyai::moyai::moyai:

Huh? You mean like Barbies boyfriend?

1 Like

I loved Alaska for the two times I was there but if I were to take a vacation Iā€™d want to go somewhere to take a good hard look at myself. I really have no desire to travel overseas or anything but something has always pulled me toward a Christian/religious retreat of some sort. To work. Share. And grow. In community of likeness.

2 Likes

Iā€™m old, and have 2 passports full of stamps to many many places. If I havenā€™t been there yet, Iā€™m pretty content to watch it on PBS.
Itā€™s time to make my house my home.
Comfortable, full of things I love, and plenty of room to share good food, laughs and hugs.
Iā€™d say travel is for the youth to enjoy, memories are what us ā€˜oldiesā€™ enjoy.
That and Iā€™d never want to travel through airport security again, that would make me very, very happy.

3 Likes

I like Spain and Greece for vacation. Wonderful sunny places with hospitable friendly people, nice beaches and great tasting food. Last summer i spend two weeks on vacation on a greek island. My avatar is a pic from that vacation. We rented a car and explored the island but mainly it was about relaxing on the swimmingpool or at the beach looking at my son play and thinking of nothing in particular. We met some other family who had a son as well about the same age and drank wine together in the evenings talking about this and that.

1 Like

Pedro ā€¦!!![quote=ā€œcherie, post:1, topic:75115ā€]
Greece
[/quote]

Redroseā€¦!!

1 Like

My mom said she will try to get me to go with her to Italy but I am afraid of flying so that pretty much shoots that dream down. I was going to go to Seattle at the end of this month for my cousinā€™s wedding and my mom was going to foot the whole bill. I chickened outā€¦good for you for anyone who can travel.

2 Likes

i want to come to Canada ā€¦!!!U.S !!! Japan !!! Bermuda triangle !!!

1 Like

LOL =)

1 Like