What's your favorite time of day?

on weekdays i like 6pm-10pm while i watch tv, usually news or basketball. i used to love my first cup of coffee in the morning, but lately i haven’t been drinking the stuff. so now evenings is my favorite time of day. how bout you?

2 Likes

evening is my favourite time of the day. The moment i go to bed to watch some tv with my mum… i really like that. I also like the afternoon when my dad and i watch a movie.

1 Like

Morning as I like seeing the sun.

1 Like

I worked nightshift from 10pm to 6 am. The best time was 2 am to 3 am. I think its cause the three hour countdown started back than, i still like the nighttime.
-(The nightlife is not a good life, but its my life. Willy Nelson)

1 Like

A couple of hours before I go to sleep. I feel most “normal” then.

2 Likes

I like mornings best

1 Like

Afternoons are good. That’s when I have the most energy

1 Like

Every time is the best time lol

1 Like

Lately, in the last 4 weeks, I have been waking up at 5:00 am, feeling refreshed. It was a change that happened to me, and I am thankful.

1 Like

Late night (11pm onwards) when it’s super quiet and peaceful.

3 Likes

I like the evening when everything has been done for the day and I’m settled in to Netflix with my girl and the fur kids.

2 Likes

I like both mornings and evenings

Mornings for the first coffee of the day and vape
Evenings for relaxing with a cup of green tea and watching news

1 Like

Night time and early mornings. Day time is way to hard to cope with.

1 Like

I like it when I wake up at like 5am, but I lay in bed for a good hour or two in a fully relaxed state. Feels so good. It’s the reason I have been late to work since coming back from Christmas.

Gotten too used to chilling when I should be digging!

2 Likes

Any time of day I have good energy and low brain pressure.

2 Likes

What does high brain pressure feel like?

1 Like

I think I used to get that, is it when it feels like your brain is pushing against your skull?

2 Likes

yeah

low brain pressure feels normal or approaching normal, brain generates good chemicals then

2 Likes

On weekdays my favorite time is whenever I get to go home from work. On the weekends my favorite time of day is morning because I feel like I have all this time to do whatever I want and its refreshing. The end of the day means its closer to having to go back to work and it stresses me out.

1 Like

yeah i used to love my commute home from work with my tunes playing, working really helps a person appreciate their free time. but it seemed like i was always at work and never had a day off. two days off a week just doesn’t let a person destress.

1 Like