What's your favorite time of day?

Too true. Sometime my work is going to be changing to 12 hour days so we can have 4 days off a week and I think that will be better, though a 12 hour day at my job is definitely going to be hell.

1 Like

I like mornings … Sometimes in the evening I worry.

2 Likes

This was changing through the years of my sz, but lately I prefer the afternoons :slightly_smiling_face:. I am trying to do some things before that so I accord some pleasure to myself in the afternoons. Its calmer then too I find. In the evenings, I am all alone at home, since 15 years and then my worries about the future come, my despair, the negatives are stronger then too. I get some form of sleepiness then too, I wonder still if it’s not catatonia…

2 Likes

Yea that and the morning sun :innocent:

1 Like

i get anxiety when it gets dark out plus it’s too late to drink a lot of liquid, which i like to do. plus i like the sun, and drinking coffee and diet drinks… so i like the first eight or so hours of my day.

2 Likes

My favorite time of day is in the evening around 7 or 8 pm at night right at the time my partner retires to bed for the night and I have the whole house to myself.

1 Like

Early mornings before the sun comes up. I tend to get up at 5am…Just getting light in summer over here and it’s always so quiet and peaceful. Always nice to hear the world wake up with the birds etc.

1 Like

I like 2pm - 7pm best its when I’m have the most energy

1 Like

My favorite time is around 4:40-4:42am when I’m going no.2 in the bathroom… really not kidding

1 Like

I like about 6am after I’ve been for a walk and had a shower and am drinking my first morning coffee

1 Like

11:23 am. Love it.

3 Likes

I like the early mornings, going for a walk in the freshness. Whilst it lasts.

2 Likes

I think I like the evening and night time the most.

Less noise and traffic. The world feels very quiet and peaceful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I seem to become progressively more anxious as the day goes on. So I feel early mornings are my favorite time of the day. That and like after 11pm when I know that no one is going to bother me and I have no obligations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.