What's your favorite pudding? Poll

I’m craving pudding. I’m not going to have any but I’m fantasizing. What’s your favorite?

• chocolate
  • vanilla
  • butterscotch
  • banana
  • pistachio
  • rice
  • tapioca
  • bread
  • other
  • flan
  • lemon

0 voters

1 Like

I also love warm coconut pudding

2 Likes

oh that sounds amazing

2 Likes

It is. It’s the coconut cream pie filling.

2 Likes

Now I want a coconut cream pie with whipped cream

1 Like

@77nick77 I would have never guessed you as vanilla with all your character I would have guessed you lemon or butterscotch.

1 Like

I’ll eat any flavor I’m served and enjoy it. If I’m fixing it for myself sometimes chocolate will hit the spot, sometimes butterscotch, sometimes pistachio.

Including rice pudding and tapioca pudding in there is unfair, those are a whole other animal to me.

Man, when I was dieting on a rather restrictive diet and I learned I could eat sugarless, fat-free instant pudding I went crazy on it and was eating a box of pudding to myself a couple times a day.

1 Like

Hey, that’s a good diet idea, maybe I’ll pick up some of the sugarless stuff and see if I like it. I’m supposed to be avoiding sugar so that might be good.

1 Like

Sure, it tastes just like regular. It’s inexpensive too and I used to find it on sale all the time.

1 Like

Lol, I had no idea what you were talking about. I didn’t think I voted.
I just double checked and saw that I voted for vanilla but I voted accidentily!

1 Like

Bread pudding is my favorite dessert, haven’t had it in years.

3 Likes

I absolutely love bread and butter pudding like my mum makes. So delicious. :smile::smile:

1 Like

My favorite is when you make cooked pudding and you skim the top off the pudding after it sets. Yum!:heart:

1 Like

One thing I enjoy is those tinned peach slices you can get. So nice with the liquid in the can

1 Like

I make the best summer cake with those. It’s a vanilla cake with the most unexpected frosting. I take a buttercream and mix it about half with cool whip and it tastes like heaven. Everyone comes back for more. Then I stuff it with the peaches and it’s to die for.

1 Like

I wish I knew how to bake/cook.

What you describe there sounds delicious!!!

1 Like

You can make it. You can get a Duncan Hines white cake mix and make it according to package directions only adding a little extra oil. And by a little I mean 2 tablespoons. Then just get premade vanilla buttercream from the grocery store and a tub of cool whip and mix it together. You’ll have to thaw the cool whip a little. Then when you’re ready to serve the cake put a little frosting on one of the cakes and put the peaches down, set the other cake on top and cover the whole thing with frosting. It looks good messy. serve immediately. Refrigerate any unused cake. You can do it. It’s worth it.

1 Like

Thanks.

I will keep this in mind for our next BBQ.

People always seem to bring pudding to my parents, I might try and surprise them

1 Like

that would be so awesome, let me know how it works out.

1 Like

Chocolate pudding is one of the better pleasures of life.

1 Like