Favourite pudding and why?

i really have a thi9ng about butterscot5ch angel delight im sure its great for schizophrenia especially dry med cooton mouth!

My favorite is chocolate, because chocolate! i used to have a kitten named butterscotch though.

1 Like

Oh NO…. now I’m in for it. I do love caramel and butterscotch pudding. I do love chocolate pudding… but I also love bread pudding.

I just fond a recipe for chocolate bread pudding… with caramel sauce. That just might make my head blow off if I ever put it in my mouth. It looks so good it’s dangerous. All my favourite puddings in one bite….

I’m going to ask my sis to try and make some.

4 Likes

That looks Deeee-lish-ious J.

My vote is Tapioca. We call it “Frog eyes”
Guess I like it because of the texture.

1 Like

that looks really good, J

Banana pudding with Vanilla Wafers, bananas and homemade pudding and topped with merrengue (how do you spell it?!) Because it tastes good! When my mother used to make it we got to eat it all in one night, because the bananas went bad in the fridge.

2 Likes

bread has no place in a pudding! i will smite you!

1 Like

I like pistachio…

Yum, bread pudding. Now I want some.

1 Like

I make a mean rice pudding. It’s easy. Just 4 or 5 ingredients, and all you need is a pot.

Don’t leave me hanging Nick, what’s the rest of the rice pudding recipe?

I couldn’t find the recipe I use. I must have thrown it out. But this one is even easier to make and sounds just as good.

Ingredients

3 cups milk

2 cups cooked white rice

1/2 cup raisins

1/3 cup sugar

Ground cinnamon, generous pinch

Salt, generous pinch

Directions

In a saucepan, combine 3 cups milk, 2 cups cooked white rice, 1/2 cup raisins, 1/3 cup sugar and a generous pinch each ground cinnamon and salt. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the milk is absorbed and the pudding is thickened, about 20 minutes. Serve warm or let cool, press plastic wrap onto the surface and refrigerate until chilled. Makes 3 1/2 cups.
1 Like

Thanks Nick!:smile:
(Post must be at least 20 characters long.)

Hey Csummersex, [quote=“Csummersx, post:13, topic:4902”]
(Post must be at least 20 characters long.)
[/quote]

You don’t need to write all that. Simply press your “period” key on your keyboard until the message disappears.

Doesn’t seem to work on my iPad…?

I have a desktop…

Me too, but I like to lounge on the futon with my ipad.
Did you look at the moon tonight?

No, I missed it. Did you?

It just ended at 2AM.
Yeah, we sat on the sidewalk out front of our house at 11PM, and watched it until 12:10AM. Then I got hungry so we went to Winco to get some fried chicken and V8 juice. Couldnt pass up those xxxtra hot cheetos either. Sad.

1 Like

We had fog and I didn’t see it. Now… of course, the fog cleared and it’s a sun shiny day without a cloud in the sky.

The weather is playing with me.