What's the manipulation today?

I’m the truman show guy who you think are hearing his thoughts all day long.

What does he make you think about me today?

Hmm. . .

The Word Manipulation Is Very Manipulative Don’t You Think (???).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

How so? 15151515

Hmm?. . .

What Is Manipulative About Manipulation?. The Code Of Spoken. A Law Broken. Perhaps.

A Candle, A Lamp, A Light, The Ember Of Thought. A Current Following Purpose And Reason.

Reasoning Within Time’s Grace And Wisdom.

A Virtue As In 1 + 1 = 3. Not You, Not Us, Not Me. Jus Wonder. Look To The Sky. And Seek.

For…,

The Key.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

Hmm I don’t follow

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say @ATARI

Hmm?. . .

0.1) Manipulation~ ‘the action of manipulating something in a skillful manner’.

0.2) Manipulative~ ‘characterized by unscrupulous control of a situation or person’.

Perhaps, Like A Puzzle. Does The Piece Fit?. Is It Jagged?. Rectangular?. And So On. . .

Kinda Like The Movie, ‘Cube’.

or

The Song, ‘Jigsaw Falling Into Place’, (By) ‘Radiohead’. (Which Is A Great Music Video).

This is what I don’t understand. I know what manipulation is

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

It’s Self Explanatory.

‘All Apologies’, As ‘Kurt Cobain’ Would Say. . .

It’s… really not

That’s incredibly insulting. You’re the one speaking gibberish.

Hmm. . .

Not A Moon. Nor A Garden Would Say That.

You Are Now Insulting Yourself.

Good news is I’m actually a human. Wild I know that I’m not my username