What's the longest you have been psychosis free?

It is just a question of curiosity.

1 Like

One year this august

2 Likes

Only the last two years. All previous years were spent in psychosis. That represents 33 years.

2 Likes

One year and a few months now. Haven’t had a relapse yet and hopefully it stays that way.

2 Likes

I always have psychotic symptoms. And periods of clarity. I dont know

5 Likes

Good thread, @anon80629714.

2 Likes

As for me , I am not sure about psychosis but I have been in and out of some negative mental state

3 Likes

Depression maybe? Euphoria?

1 Like

@SkinnyMe, it’s too uncomfortable to be euphoria. Possibly mixed episodes and I do get some paranoid thinking from time to time but it’s mild, not often, and I go in and out of those thoughts. So I don’t think i have been completely free of psychosis because of these paranoid thoughts.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are a bit like myself.

1 Like

So, you’re probably sza too.

1 Like

Less than a month
I’m not entirely sure i’m free from it right now though

3 Likes

Possibly, although bipolar might be a possibility too… i haven’t had real delusions in 8 years just sometimes i go in and out of those very slight paranoia… but I am aware of it totally.

3 Likes

Oh, ok. I had really bad paranoia that tortured me endlessly for years and years. So, on account of that, they said I was more sza bipolar type because of my severe mood swings.

I don’t find my moods to be severe but when they happen they feel really uncomfortable… maybe I just have trouble accepting my issues are severe… :confused:

1 Like

My moods were severe because I thought of suicide with plans 24/7 for many years.

2 Likes

I dont believe I had depression that severe that I thought of suicide not for many years :frowning: Im sorry you have experienced it…

1 Like

Thank you @anon80629714. It’s nice to have sympathy.

3 Likes

Maybe i learned to live with Psychosis. The experience can’t be deleted. But maybe better expressed.Still nonsense but more understanding.

1 Like

Haven’t lasted longer than 1week.

1 Like