What's the deal

Mods openly allow talks of sex and masturbation, but if someone brings up God they are shut down faster than bus stop on sponge bob.

It isn’t in the rules not to be allowed to talk of religion and spirtual things.

This is biased

3 Likes

Sex and masturbation are real things,

That’s why.

1 Like

This is why we don’t discuss god in a religious sense vs a delusional sense,

People get defensive,

Then start insulting one another.

Its immature and hurtful to use my symptoms as abuse.

@moderators

3 Likes

A lot of schizophrenic people have delusions based on their beliefs, and it can be very hard to tell what is delusion and what is belief when someone posts about it.
This can cause discussions and lashing out, and might cause an unnecessary bad mood on the forum.

As far as I’ve gathered, it’s okay to say things like “God bless you” or “I believe God does/thinks this-and-that”, but it’s not okay to post your beliefs as if they’re facts, when there are no scientific proofs for them, as they might make the delusions of others worse, or cause the poster to get defensive about having their “beliefs” questioned and lash out.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong?

1 Like

You tried to offend me purposefully lmao. That’s on you. Me simply stating my belief and allow others to state theirs got me banned for 5 days. Their was no arguments.

1 Like

You know the rules, homie,

No talking about god like he’s god.

Besides,

Sex is real.

@anon9798425 @Ninjastar @Rhubot @Moonbeam

1 Like

Ah so you’re one of them I’m offended by your beliefs so I’m gonna offend you types. Then go and tell mommy.

God bless you

1 Like

Think about it… no religion and no politics. What causes more fighting?

1 Like

True. You were part of the discussion that got me banned. It was very civil

Enjoy you’re next suspension, jackass.

I’m done here.

Love you too… :kissing_heart:

If it makes you feel better you can pm me about religion all you want if you feel the need to discuss

1 Like

Same to you. I really don’t mean to offend or cause issues in this site. But everyone should be open to opinion

Opinion is okay, but people tend to react badly when told their opinions aren’t necesarily undisputed facts, and it can cause a lot of tension.

You’re right. There are always people that see others beliefs as open for attack. And some of them can’t handle someone even questioning theirs.

Thank yall for the clarification.

This is abuse of the forum users, and Ad hominem fallacy never proves anyone’s case.

Nice job, Gone. You “danced” it out across this touchy area very well. I’m impressed. :thinking:

1 Like

Religion and politics fuel delusions and start fights. Plenty of places you can discuss those things. This isn’t one of them.

3 Likes