What's the best gift you ever received and what's the best gift you ever gave someone?

The best gift I ever received was a $1000 check on more than one occasion from my Grandpa.

The best gift I ever gave someone was a Reggie Bush jersey when he played for the Saints. My brother really liked it. It was around $70 most I’ve ever spent on a gift.

2 Likes

I got my daughter a 50 dollar pictoral book on Elvis

she was really into him when she was 9

I got my dad a lighthouse endtable that he displayed in his entryway
so glad he liked it, he’s a Floridian.

I think my best gift was specialty items from Italy when my dad visited there
my own embroidered scarves, trinkets, and fine clothing.

1 Like

I got my dad a Sam darnold jersey for his birthday this year. My sister drew me my book cover for my birthday this year. Not all that else that memorable

1 Like

The best gift I received is love. The best gift I give is love.

6 Likes

I also loved the model ship I bought Phil for Christmas

it took him days to put it together

but he’s a total boat nut

1 Like

I used to buy handcrafted gifts from a site that supports persecuted people. I always bought my gifts from charity sites.

4 Likes

MY mom got me a parakeet for either birthday or christmas one year, I loved that bird so much. And I just gave my son a really nice weight set for his 17th birthday so he can build lots of muscle in case he decides to go into the military after he graduates.

2 Likes

The best gift was lending someone that I don’t know so well a tonne of money.

3 Likes

probably my best gift I received was a trip, like our trip to Ireland. the best thing I ever gave? not sure I got my mom a ukulele that she plays. going to get her banjo this year.

2 Likes

The best gift I ever received?
This nice delicate necklace it looks quite precious

1 Like

from Phil, it’s my birth stone, June.

2 Likes

When I was a child I got the “Little House on the Prairie” series. I loved reading. Also my first car. It was a 78 datsun b210. That was an awesome car.
The best gift I gave is a French press to my daughter.
These all were not the most expensive gifts I’ve given or received but more memorable.

1 Like

My mum makes me these massive food parcels with all sorts of interesting new snacks to try. I love getting them. I’m not good with giving gifts… mayb a lotto ticket and scratchies

1 Like

The best gift I ever received was this year from a friend and it was 2 worship CD’s since he knows I love to sing! I really like those CD’s and the card he gave me was beautiful!

The best gift I’ve given was to my old supervisor he loved Real Madrid and so I got him a Casillas “the goalie on the team” soccer Jersey … he loved it!

2 Likes

The best gift I ever received was an old, torn up Bible my mom gave me one Christmas when she couldn’t afford to buy us presents. It had been her father’s, and it meant a lot to her. He died when she was six. I was about 12 when she gave it to me.

The best gift I ever gave was a fill-in-the-blank book that I wrote for my husband detailing all of the things I love about him and our relationship, and all of the things I remember and liked about our courtship.

2 Likes

The best gift I ever received was a personal size soft serve ice cream maker.

I have no idea what they best gift I ever gave was.

1 Like

My Dad bought me a 1970 Mustang Convertible when I was 16. I still have it and now I have 3 of them. I guess you could say I like them.

I bought my wife a 2002 Thunderbird earlier this year and she loves it. I couldn’t afford one when they came out. She always wanted one. They only made them from 2002 to 2005. Looks like the 55 retro.

3 Likes

My aunt got me a game called Tenchu for playstation when I was a kid. She said she walked into the store and asked for the bloodiest video game and they gave that one to her. I loved that game a lot, and it’s the only gift I’ve gotten from her so I remember it fondly.

Five or six years ago I bought my mom a very nice porcelain figurine of an elegant blonde woman in a royal blue dress from Tuesday Morning that she had her eye on. She put it in her curio in the front, so I know she really enjoys it.

1 Like

The two most special gifts:

When I was really sad once, my first boyfriend gave me his most special childhood teddy bear to comfort me. I thought it was a really sweet and personal gift.

Also, my mum gave me a ring that my grandmother got from my grandfather when they were young and dating. Still wearing it every day. Sometimes it makes people think I’m married.

Don’t know about the best present I ever gave.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.