What's something interesting about you?

Move over, me and my 13 personalities are coming over.

1 Like

When I was younger, I became schizophrenic. Wait a minute, we all did.

3 Likes

Are any of them a plumber by any chance? A water pipe is leaking in my house and I would really like to borrow him.

2 Likes

I have one blue eye and one green eye. (I’m not posting any pics :D)

1 Like

I’m a lucid dreamer meaning in my dreams I am generally aware I’m in a dream. I have developed God-like powers in them and basically have lived an alternate life in them since childhood. I remember the grand majority of my dreams in good detail going back to when I was 5 years old. Arguably I remember my dream life better than my waking one.

4 Likes

i have a fairly rare genetic disorder called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome that makes me super flexible but causes tons of stomach motility issues and will probably cause severe joint pain as i age. it went from interesting to depressing, much like when people meet me :smile:

1 Like

I’ve been playing the viola in seventh grade so about 24 years now.

7 Likes

I have never told a lie in my entire life. Including now.

1 Like

I’ve made the act of screwing up my whole life irreparably every day into a fine art.

1 Like

How tall are they?

I have an eyebrow scar

Like Scarface haha

I teach part-time at a community college. It seems most people are terrified of public speaking, but two nights a week I get in front of a group of students for over an hour, just talking biology. I suppose that’s something interesting.

5 Likes

@Anna I can’t remember what I was dreaming about this morning. You ought to write a book or at least some short stories. The mind comes up with some incredible stuff when we are dreaming.

I am just an average guy. There is really nothing special about me.

Another fun fact: I was born with cytomegalovirus (CMV). One of the few who was born symptomatic with it. It caused me to need intense physical therapy to even learn to walk. I still have balance issues because of it. Sometimes one leg will just lift off of the ground if I’m standing still and I’ll practically fall over from it.

There is something special about everyone I think! Sometimes we just have trouble seeing what is unique about ourselves because it does not seem unique to us.

My dream was pretty weird last night. Took place at a research lab where scientists were performing genetic experiments on cats, which resulted in them gaining sentience and the ability to speak human language, some of them gained weird physical features to the point where they looked like aliens and some could even take on a human form if they wanted. Overall the researchers were very nice and made sure their “experiments” had everything they wanted and felt they were part of a family.

One younger cat (who could take human form) wasn’t buying it and thought the whole lab was messed up and ran away. The lab thought he was being a rebellious teen. Anyways I decided to manifest because my dream self has had a long history of being wrongfully imprisoned and experimented on in labs and tends to be sympathetic with individuals dealing with similar situations. He was skeptical of me at first but when he realized there was a search party after him he panicked and accepted my help and I teleported us to a favorite location of mine, a beautiful flower field. He ended up wandering off and making a base in some abandoned warehouse and other experiments and even kids of researchers there who felt the same way joined their movement there. I acted like a spy observing the lab and reporting their actions and also making sure they had supplies and stuff.

One day they agreed to meet the head researcher for negotiations, and he came and was very condescending to me saying I had no idea what these kids needed or how to care for them. I snapped that I could get all the things he had at the lab but then found one of the girls had spent all our money on a tv. I was angry and basically erased the tv from existence but then to be petty I brought it back but made it so it didn’t work only for her. (Lol) This made me remember I didn’t need money and I began just creating things from nothing and setting up the warehouse so it was all nice. This made the head researcher leave in a huff. I let him out and he asked how I was doing all these things and I teleported in front of him to startle him and told him smugly that the laws of this reality didn’t apply to me. Then I woke up.

I was being real obnoxious in that dream I think, maybe getting involved where it wasn’t my place to. Oh well.

3 Likes

I skipped 8th grade. Went from 7th grade in middle school right into high school.

2 Likes

That is what my eyes look like. Dark brown and greenish.

2 Likes

I caught that my sophomore year of college…it was probably because I was already immunocompromised from like 50 other things at the time, I was seriously very ill. After I had recovered they called and said they’d found I’d had cytomegalovirus. I had no idea what that meant and they didn’t explain but I was like ok…

Later I find out the CDC or something offers big bucks to people who will donate blood to them for research who recently came down w CMV. Missed out on like $5000 :roll_eyes: I feel like it’s something the public isn’t well educated on, I’d never heard of it before getting it :confused:

1 Like

I’m good at spontaneous art

Yeah, women who are in childbearing years can get it and get grossly ill from it. It doesn’t seem to affect men very much unless they’re born with it from an active maternal infection.

1 Like