I was in a pageant in high school.

6 Likes

I can’t swim on my front, but I’m awesome at swimming on my back :joy:

10 Likes

I am the world’s most boring person. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Wow that’s amazing.:joy:

1 Like

I used to be an avid Couchsurfer. I was both a guest and a host all over the world.

6 Likes

I can tie my own shoes with minimal help. I get it right almost every time.

9 Likes

The most fun time of my life was before I was sick, going to a prestigious school, I had the coolest group of friends, I lived in Downtown Chicago and was never bored.

6 Likes

I’ve written over 500 easy listening, instrumental musical compositions. I have recorded and self produced two easy listening piano, and one easy listening keyboard albums.

10 Likes

Me and my “others” have the best and weirdest conversations sometimes. I think someone should record the inside of my brain. I think it would go viral. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I learned the alphabet the hard way. ESP PMS PTSD HIV IDGARA

9 Likes

The good ol days before sz :’(

I’m a terrible dancer but an excellent lover…Not sure if those are mutally exclusive but that is the truth :wink:

5 Likes

Everybody tries to manipulate me in real life but nobody actually achieve it.

3 Likes

im very dreamy, but only in the way that I usually make no sense and people forget me all the time

Well, one time when I was 14 I won a free throw contest at a local basketball camp. The HS team was really good and the players helped with coaching.

1 Like

I’ve run two marathons, one pre-illness and one post-illness. my finish times were 3 1/2 hours and 5 1/2 hours, respectively.

6 Likes

damned dude…those are good numbers!!! Well done you!

1 Like

thanks, now if I can only grow a beard becoming of rogueone. nice nest you got there!

1 Like

beard is for old crusty dudes who don’t care about the female attention…haha fair cop matey!

I have no feelings.

1 Like