What's something good or fun that happened today?

Today has been a bad day, but I’m trying to stay positive. Today my six year old helped me cook lunch and my cat sat on my lap most of the morning. What is something funny or positive that has happened to you today?

7 Likes

Chloe is laying down, taking up most of my pillow and resting her paw on my neck. It’s pretty cute…

3 Likes

I came up with some fairly cool blues riffs on my guitar. :slight_smile: Or I should say that I played some fairly cool blues style riffs. I’m sure other people have played them before me.

2 Likes

I walked around with my friend in his new neighborhood. It was a good chat.

3 Likes

I had my monthly Clozapine blood test today :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t know I’m just happy today.

1 Like

I, uh… I had a yummy cornbread muffin with my lunch.

5 Likes

I enjoy cuddling with my cat everyday:)
I sometimes steal my moms cat when she is gone, lol.

2 Likes

That sounds so good.

2 Likes

We have a DVD player in our van and our six year old was watching a video about carnivores. My hubby was sitting in the front seat and he is a soft spoken man. Our six year old is very loud. So she screams, “Daddy, DO WE EAT CARNIVORES??” He says in a quiet voice, “No, we don’t eat carnivores.” She yells back very confused, “WHAT, WE EAT CORN N RICE ALL THE TIME!!!”

3 Likes

This is one of my cat being cuddly.

9 Likes

My best friend called me with an apology. She said she didn’t like the way she behaved and the things she said during our last phone call and she apologized to me and hoped we could be friends again. She said she had been very moody that day and she didn’t know what got into her and she hoped I could find it in me to forgive her. I told her that I had been very angry at her since that call and that’s why I blocked her number. (She is a techie and somehow she found a way to get ahold of me). Since I cannot resist her, no way, I accepted her apology and now, we’re friends again. I know everybody. Call me stupid. I guess that I am.

3 Likes

That’s awesome @SkinnyMe :slight_smile:

1 Like

After a while of staying away from carbonated and caffeinated drinks I enjoyed a cherry coke. It was really good for a change.

2 Likes

That’s good @Blizzard. I’m writing off cookies. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to swear off all sweets from here on out. I’m just not going to go hog wild on them like I have been.

1 Like

Now that’s cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I had a good meal at chinese bufet and talked to the neighbor a little which isn’t much but alot for me…

5 Likes

Not exactly what I would call fun but it is good. I went to the Social Security office to deliver some paperwork regarding my disability income. Tomorrow is the last day to turn it in. I got that out of the way today. As for fun… I gave my dog a treat today and he was ecstatic. He followed me around for awhile. I wish I had something better to say.

5 Likes

I found forums for Affiliate marketers to ask their questions and get good answers. The high quality forum costs $99 USD a month but I can’t afford that for a few months, so I’ll use another less populate forum, which is still chock-full of useful info.

Just up to me to not be distracted and digest all the needed info to make my blog empire.

2 Likes

Well I got my U.S Army Vietnam war uniform set complete today :grin: only costed me a total of almost 100$.

I’m about to start Twitch streaming in less than 2 weeks. Waiting on a few more other uniforms to get here :grin:

I’ll be playing mostly historical military games and some modern like Arma 3. But I’ll be talking about uniforms and gear and history while playing :slight_smile:

So excited! :smiley:

3 Likes