What's one thing you've always wanted to do?

well when i was in my 20’s i kinda wanted to work on a cargo ship and go port to port internationally. but now i’ve developed a little fear of the oceans, so i don’t know if it’s something i’d still be interested in doing.

what’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do?

2 Likes

I want to hike the Appalachian Trail, except that the med’s I’m on make that impossible.

2 Likes

yeah i would also like to hike the appalachian trail. i read most people who start a thru hike in georgia only make it to tennessee before giving up.

1 Like

Fly a helicopter, I flew tiny cessnas in CAP in middle school. But helicopters are fascinating.

2 Likes

Yes. It’s pretty challenging I hear. I think it is good that people aren’t driven to hike the whole trail. The idea is to have fun.

2 Likes

I always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail too. But now I know it’s impossible for me.

They have some interesting videos about the trail on youtube and they will have to do for me.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail. Probably never will, but I’d love to do some of it.

One a camping trip I got to go on a very small part of it. It was on a mountain plains type area with wild horses.

2 Likes

I always wanted to quit smoking and fast. But I don’t have the energy and fasting on medication is not a good idea. And I always wanted to go to the pool and gym.
My latest want is a certificate or degree in something. I still have voucher for a websitedeveloping course.

3 Likes

Madonna…………………………

3 Likes

I want to work with my degree stably.

2 Likes

I want to travel abroad.

2 Likes

Tandem hang-gliding or :parachute:. I love the sensation of flying.

2 Likes

I’d like to do a spiritual retreat. There is a Christian based farm down south that I would like to visit and work at for a few months.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Simple: finish a BA/BS degree in a STEM field…

3 Likes

o that reminds me of another thing i would like to do. which is wwoof it for awhile, which is basically where you work on farms in exchange for food and lodging. you can do it all over the world, i thought it might make a nice workation during the cold winter months.

1 Like

Learn to ride a bicycle :blush: looks like so much fun. For some reason I never learned to as a child.

2 Likes

Go visit my sister in Maryland. Traveling is a little too much for me now with the arthritis in my leg

1 Like

I would like to live in Costa Rica when I receive the benefits of disability because I’m still working in a hospital and I don’t like

2 Likes

I’d love to direct a feature film. :cinema:

2 Likes

I want to study astronomy
And
Philosophy

3 Likes