What's one thing you've always wanted to do?

Live in Mexico and become fluent in Spanish.

3 Likes

travel all the major countries

2 Likes

I once wanted to walk the full length of the Appalachian Trail but it would have required a lot more money than I ever made, a lot more logistics than i had of getting the meds I needed after I developed schizophrenia, a lot more energy than I ever had, and if I was in a major storm I probably would have had difficulty surviving. It never was a realistic goal really.

1 Like

i want to go live in israel and die probably.

1 Like

my brother’s wife was working for an isreali company last year, and her and my brother took a trip to jerusalem while she was there. now she works somewhere else. they went under in america, they had a facility in america also for a little while she worked at. don’t know what kind of business it was though.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be a middle linebacker running out onto the field for the OU - Texas game, except there is no way I could play on any college team anywhere.

1 Like

haha middle linebackers are the baddest dudes. i don’t have any sports fantasies anymore, but i played a lot of sports growing up, i scored a goal in soccer, scored a touchdown in football, made a couple half court shots in basketball, and hit a homerun in little league.

1 Like

We live by the trail. It’s so fun meeting all the people that hike the trail. I wish you could experience it. @Lifer I’ve only hiked a small portion of it. My favorite thing to do in the fall is go hiking a small ways. If you know where to go, you can find hidden waterfalls with beautiful pools.

2 Likes

jerusalem is tense. we got to go up to the dome of the rock. developed some real longings for the place. are your brother and sister-in-law ‘religious’? all my studies found reality there.

1 Like

uh im not sure how religious they are, i think they grew apart from the faith a little bit, but still go to church sometimes. they were both raised in church though, i just don’t think they think it’s important to go to church every week. they like the newer churches, with young pastors and electric rock/ christian music.

my brother spent 3 years in italy when he was in the military and it was his favorite place he lived, he now is a wine snob.

1 Like

pick up the phone and call the past, next I would spend a hundred and win a million back. relive life as a person in the 70’s again.

1 Like

Read and absorb a book really fast. From that stems pretty much every other non athletic ability.

I guess athletic too but more along the lines of coaching.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.