Schizophrenia.com

Whats on your wishlist?

I want a new book.
I want a holidaytrip.
I want some sort of sofa.

What do you want to buy in near future?

6 Likes

I’m trying not to spend any extra money but I really wanted this picture and it was on sale so I bought it

thGSYSQNUX

It’s a 16 x 16 poster and I also bought a nice gold frame for it.

5 Likes

I’m trying to save my money as well. But I would love to get a Joker hoodie. And if I can save up for a 4K digital camera, that would also be sweet.

5 Likes

I’m putting some money into savings each month instead of spending, but if I could get a few things, I want a lighted makeup mirror, a flute etudes book, and a pulse oximeter.

4 Likes

All I want is ankle high winter boots. I just really can’t afford them right now. My shoes are not meant at all for winter.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Do yourself a huge favor, and avoid the ZacUrate brand pulse oximeters. They’re cheap for a reason. They read super slow and don’t keep up with fluctuations.

1 Like

This one is my favorite of the several I’ve tried.

1 Like

I’m digging that good vibes long sleeve shirt.

Very cool!

4 Likes

I’ll probably never get it. But I really like it. It looks so comfy. I love long sleeve shirts, but I get hot really easily so there are only a few months a year I can actually wear them. And with my current weight loss journey I don’t want to buy it until I’m at a stable weight for awhile. But by the time that happens it probably won’t be available anymore. lol

4 Likes

Haha aww.

Yeah, I sometimes go up to double Xl in shirts if they’re 100 percent cotton. As those tend to shrink more.

It can vary though on what the reviews of the shirt say. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

A PS4 with Persona 5 and FF7
Electrical soldering kit
A couple quantum physics books
A new PSU for my comp
A new 3DS and some games

I think thats about all. Im waiting for someone to pay me back, but ill be able to buy one of the things soon.

3 Likes

The willpower to watch Blender tutorials so I can make cool stuff with this 3d printer.

I have this paralyzing fear of pushing out of my comfort zone.

3 Likes

Are the tutorials for the 3D printer on YouTube?

3 Likes

I’ve preordered and paid for a 2k gaming monitor. Not due to arrive till the 17th and then it’s got to get to me which will be a couple of days. So. After that it would be nice to have another graphics card to drive said monitor. That would be on my to get list.

3 Likes

I just have this guitar and that’s it. I’m dying to get my hands on one

8 Likes

Good choice. :sunglasses: 15151515151515

1 Like

I want an ipad pro for my bday,
I want a haul of stationary
I want a book
I want a new nook cover
I want to stay mentally healthy
I want a new blanket (my old one is all worn and lost it’s floofiness).

5 Likes

A nice high-paying clinical trial so I can buy something nice for me and my GF.
Or to win the lotto.
I wished for these tonight when I blew out the candle for my B-Day.

4 Likes

Looks beautiful

1 Like