Whats on your wishlist?

Do you photograph and hoodies are nice

2 Likes

I had Nintendo DS when i was younger

All i want is my little girl back :frowning: and the Wife.

The rest of it is just material.

3 Likes

A bed, I sleep on matrress only
Big fluffy pillow
Clothes!
Shoes!
Books to read of interest

1 Like

Iā€™ve a new video game I want, saving a gift card from Christmas til it comes out

1 Like

I really want this vase, but I cant get it until I get a job :sob:

I want these bed sheets too, but they are out of stock. :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, the tutorials are on Youtube and Udemy. I just have to be motivated enough to watch them, in spite of hallucinations.

2 Likes

Iā€™m seriously thinking about taking a trip to Israel in Nov. 2020. It would cost a lot but I think it would be worth it. I havenā€™t been outside the U.S. since 1998 when I went on a trip to Europe.

3 Likes

Why Israel? 15151515

1 Like

Because it is a pilgrimage site important to my religion.

3 Likes

I was supposed to go to Spain in 1997 but I gave birth instead.

I wished for a Kingsley Jester pedal today for my belated B-Day.
Been on the waiting list for over a year, but canā€™t afford it right now.

2 Likes

I want to get on top of my health this year and enjoy some romantic time with my wife.

3 Likes

Bit Shallow - But im after a 4K 50inch TV. And a new sofa - ive got bits of wood underneath the cushions cos the springs broke - I dont want second-hand, im scared of getting bed-bugs again.

What is that? 15151515

1 Like

Good things to have.
I just bought a second hand sofa, gonna spray it so hope i dont get bed bugsā€¦

1 Like

I also want money for my hair removal electrolysis and laser. I have excessive hair in unwanted areas from PCOS it is really unfortunate but if the results are good I guess I will feel so greatful for the difference that I notice, like a blessing from the skies lol

1 Like

I want to get good grades and continue building my relationships. Maybe also some starbucks gift cards I am addicted lmao

2 Likes

Thereā€™s only one thing on my wish list and that is to be a member of the forum.
Oh and ofcourse:

• A new DSLR Canon camera

• Airpods pro

4 Likes

A pedal to use with my electric guitar. For overdrive (distortion).

3 Likes