What's more disabling? - or + symptoms?

Whats more disabling you think negative or positive symptoms ?

1 Like

Negative symptoms. You can ignore the positives and ride it out sometimes for me personally

3 Likes

When it’s full blown, positive symptoms.

7 Likes

The negs for me. I’ve made the + into mah bitchez.

4 Likes

Negative symptoms because there’s not much you can do about them a lot of the time

2 Likes

The anxiety I don’t know what category that falls under

4 Likes

My psychotic episode saved me in some way, but I also lost a lot because of it. I wouldn’t go through that again, even if I got paid.

2 Likes

Positives. For me. But also for others around me. The terror and shame is overwhelming. All my childhood stuff comes back. And I either flee or freeze. Not sure if I really have negatives much now. Me not feeling so motivated to do my laundry, isn’t really…I think I can handle that, after going through hell. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It depends on the person and severity of their symptoms, positive or negative. There’s no set answer.

3 Likes

For me, positive symptoms are worse.

4 Likes

Positives are worst. Negatives I can fight off.

4 Likes

From personal experience, positive symptoms are worse though negative symptoms can and have been really bad too

With positive symptoms I feel totally cut off from the world. With worst negative symptoms I feel 90 percent or so, cut off from world. Positive symptoms are a real nightmare of day time and even worse at night. I’m so sorry for myself, yes.

2 Likes

This happened to me, I would try to sleep and they didn’t go away at all.

1 Like

Oh no. Yea me too. And also they told me if I fall asleep they would drug me to death using a spiritual chord from them to my body!! ■■■■■ sake!! Madness isn’t it

1 Like

Yeah freaking madness, at least we are somehow lucid now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exactly… Things are somewhat better. Yay. :smiling_face:

1 Like

negative , postive
positive , negative
those who has postive say positive
those who has negative say negative
we need person not scz and probably psychatrist say to us postive or negative
but me i think postive becoz i has postive symptoms of course
believe me we need person neutral to tell us
may be depend on the severity may be positive or negative symptoms
both may be debliatating

1 Like

i agree with ish.

it’s for me the anxiety. but positives were pretty disabling at the time. heck though i lived through it!

3 Likes

both, depending how bad either one is at the time

1 Like