What's for dinner?

I am having Corned beef, Cabbage and pan cooked potato slices.

How about you?

8 Likes

Had fries and coffee for lunch. Still not hungry, maybe I will have asian dumplings with sauce for dinner. Or spicy Thai tuna and a can of beans with hot sauce.

3 Likes

Soup and salad. Yummy.

2 Likes

So I went all the way to the Krispy Kreme store out of my normal way to get those things out of my system only to find out the blimmin effing store was effin closed eventhough it said online that it closes 11pm.

Very hot and bothered right now.

5 Likes

I’m having leftover lentils and rice.
It was so good!

5 Likes

Taco with jalapeño flavored refried beans.

5 Likes

Maybe it is the universe saying you don’t need them. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I’m having a meat pie. Beef and vegetable.

2 Likes

I just had some toast. I’ll have turkey burgers again tonight.

2 Likes

Sushi for me tonight!

3 Likes

The universe told me to get KFC instead, and it was not that great actually :blush: :blush: :blush:

5 Likes

Kfc is gross. They boil and don’t season. Bleh.

1 Like

Yea today it was gross. Chicken was dry.

2 Likes

Turkey sandwich, which I’m eating right now and a noodle bowl which I’ll eat in a minute.

2 Likes

I had a simple salad.

2 Likes

An unbelievable amount of food. I had a $7.00 coupon for Wendy’s. Two 10 piece chicken nuggets, two large fries, two 5 piece nuggets, two small Diet Coke’s, two milks and two sides of cut up apples.
I ate almost everything but the apples and a few nuggets and drank everything but one small Diet Coke. It was a ton of food. Only $7.00 to gain 5 lbs. and clog my arteries!

3 Likes

Why do they bother to give you apple slices on top of all the other food you would rather eat? What a waste. I probably wouldn’t eat the apples if I had a bunch of fast food either. lol

2 Likes

I had fish ! O yea

1 Like

I’m having Malaysian chicken curry served with Asian greens.

3 Likes

Nuggets with ketchup again

3 Likes