What you want to have more?

Time or money?..……666

3 Likes

And what would be world if all people were millionaires and have limitless time to live

1 Like

What would happen then?

Do you believe in equality?

I would turn out to be a rock :rock:

1 Like

Money

Living no money insecurity would multiply life experiences and quality

Cut my time on earth in half. I would be okay with that

1 Like

Why rock ? Do you have attraction to rocks?

1 Like

How it would ? If all people were rich and nobody worked anything :rofl:

Yes rock, it’s immortal and one of the richest living extract

1 Like

We assign jobs to people.

Like in a household everyone has duties and chores.

We allocate and make everyone work that is able to until they can’t because life time has been cut in half for money.

1 Like

What job you be assigned

Everyone gets trained on two jobs a desk job and a manual labor job.

One thinking job and labor job.

1 Like

Time!

Money can be earned, time - not rlly

2 Likes

What if you were time traveler what you would do?

1 Like

Travel to ancient times and see history by myself :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You have courage to defeat tiger?

1 Like

I would be only watching haha

2 Likes

You cannot see history Becouse if you time travel then your history were pre ancient times when the time created, I’m more then 10 years of experiencing time travel I know

1 Like

ok enough speaking true. i m goint into exit

1 Like

Time travel, as it’s often depicted in science fiction, is currently considered to be purely speculative and not scientifically feasible according to our current understanding of physics. However, if we were to entertain the idea hypothetically, it depends on the model of time travel you’re considering.

In some interpretations of time travel, such as the “fixed timeline” or “block universe” model, events in the past are unchangeable. This means that if you were to travel back in time, you would essentially be witnessing events as they have always occurred, without the ability to alter them.

In other interpretations, such as the “multiple timelines” or “parallel universes” model, time travel might result in branching timelines or alternate realities. In this case, you could potentially observe events that are different from what you’re familiar with, as you would be visiting a separate timeline or universe.

Ultimately, the concept of time travel and its implications are highly speculative and theoretical, and there is currently no empirical evidence to support its feasibility. Therefore, whether you would “see history” in the way you envision would depend on the specific rules governing time travel in the hypothetical scenario you’re considering.

1 Like