What would you write to God in a Letter?

I’m sorry for being such a failure in every kind of way. by the way, when is the rapture coming?

i would write for him to stop making my life to hell and ruining my dreams.

I take the 7 days of the creation story to be a metaphor. Given that the Earth (created on the first day) is roughly 4.5 billion years older than mankind (created on the sixth), a day stands for about 750 million years. Ever since the creation of mankind, God has been resting, letting us muddle along, and he will be resting for millions of years to come. I don’t think he can be bothered to read my letter any time soon.

He has a world to destroy.

Give the guy a break.

I would tell him to come back and finish the job. I mean, obviously, an omnipotent and all-knowing creator did not mean for humans to be the culmination of everything that will ever come to be. Humans are just animals with a swollen brain, slightly more intelligent than chimpanzees, but still so stupid that most think their species is the greatest thing that will ever happen to the universe.

1 Like

looks like you dont think that way but youre still a human.

Although I get that you don’t like being called stupid, you shouldn’t be so quick to judge. I am basically just as stupid as other humans and I do not think I am anything special. Maybe I’m a little smarter than the average human, but I’m still just slightly smarter than a chimp. Same goes for both Einstein and Homer Simpson.

and what exactly is so bad about chimps?

Nothing. Why would you think I hate chimps? I love chimps. I love humans too but I’m not going to pretend like we’re perfect or anywhere even close to that.

Homer Simpson and Al Bundy are my freaking idols.

1 Like

1 Like

M

I would write about the people I want him to punish. >:)

1 Like

I would just ask to have good health and be happy and function like a normal person even with meds. That’s all I care for right now.

1 Like

Wat I want most of all is power and retribution paid out 3 fold my friend.

Even the chimps have been retired from experimentation.

nah, I don’t believe in revenge. revenge is for weak people. move on, enjoy your life. Life is short to even remotely think about other people

1 Like

Revenge is also for the tortured and tormented.

1 Like

what happened? why were you tortured?

I don’t care why. What matters is they get theirs.