What would you write to God in a Letter?

It’s coming baby don’t lose hope. They assault sexually vibrating tailbone and vagina in sleep. Their death will be final. Exonerated.

may I ask, how were you tortured?

Partially through means of black magic and sorcery.

God help us

:pray:

I know crazy isn’t it?

hello God, what’s it like being God?..

If I felt like I had anything to talk about with the big man I’d probably more inclined to pray

They don’t know usually what the word “magic” means. Or “sorcery”.

A long time ago no one knew anything, so they used words like “magic”.

Magic and sorcery exists but was nothing more than hidden and invisible means of doing things. It’s all scientifically explainable and can cause such severe agony it’s insane.

Why you would even screw with people’s brains! Wtf?!

Equal and opposite.

The only thing that makes any sense really.

“Why did you make people think they had free will?” Yours truly, little tortured creation.

1 Like

pansdisease ever consider we may be spellbound for people’s protection? Perhaps we have a psychopathic tendency and that is why the universe is against us.

They wanted to stifle our development because we would have grown into a force to be reckoned with!

What are your thoughts on that concept?

Yes, morality is a construct. But so are many other things, and we don’t reject them as false just because they are human-made. All philosophers know morality is a construct. But despite this most of them don’t advocate anarchy. That is because they are humans complete with empathy, and empathy allows you to understand more than you would without it. Psychopaths are basically damaged people who end up living like parasites because of their inability to connect emotionally with others. And my ethical codes are pretty clear on what we should do about it… make them act like normal people or lock them up for good. We don’t need psychopaths. Normal people can turn off their empathy too if it is needed.

Psychopaths act like normal people and do very good in the business field.

Psychopaths serve themselves. There’s a really good reason why most people are not psychopaths. If everyone served themselves only humans would still be primitive beasts.

Julius Ceasar served rome quite well, what are you talking about!

You’re mistaken if you think all great leaders are psychopaths. The best leaders are empathetic but know when to put empathy aside. If psychopaths are overrepresented in leadership positions it’s because they clawed their way up and they probably do much more harm to our society than they will ever do good. Psychopaths do well because they don’t care how much damage they cause the rest of us and our society.

Some people are psychopaths to people outside their group, such as Ceasar, and do have the capacity to feel empathy.

If the people you’re talking about can feel empathy but choose to turn it off then I don’t see how they’re different from normal people. Surgeons choose not to feel empathy when they cut their patients up, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to do it, but most of them are normal.