What would you be doing if younwerent schizophrenic?

Id be working full time at a factory making decent money. Living in a town i love in my own 1 bedroom apartment. Like i was before i got sick. Hopefully taking classes and getting my masters.

6 Likes

Video game programming :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I never wanted kids, but if I wasn’t schizophrenic I would have sleep walked into having them. So maybe schizophrenia saved me from myself…

7 Likes

I’d probably be doing the same crap I’m doing now.

:joy:

7 Likes

Before SZ I was a functional adult. After I can barely do anything. So I’d probably still be functioning.

1 Like

The same things I’m doing now, but without these @#$%ing negative symptoms dragging around behind me. Exhausting.

7 Likes

Working on a master plan to become super wealthy mwahaha

2 Likes

I didn’t know any different. I’d ideally be writing or living a normal life but not sure what normal is these days with what I see around me. It depends on your situation and what you want out of life. It is what you make of it and that is more reality than you think.

3 Likes

I would probably have a higher level job, and more desire to do things.

But besides that prob just do what im doin now which is livin life yoyoyo

4 Likes

You could be eating twice as much Vegemite.

Edited to remove pic per rogueone’s request.

Cuz he a wussssssss.

:grin:

4 Likes

Haha… I will not complain about the vegemite. Puts wood in your pencil. B vitamins galore!

3 Likes

94a2bb945c8ac2b6d3afe83b4707bdb2f643dd8c~2

3 Likes

I was actually intimating that you’re addicted to watching My Little Pony.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I worked with a dodgy manager who used the slur contantly. It was ok back in the day but not sure you American people are ready for it! Vegemite though is really ready for a go at the north american market!
I’m all for that. Salty, black goodness! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The first time I ever even heard of vegemite was in the lyrics to a popular Men at Work song.

I had no idea what it was for years LOL.

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh REALLY.

[ puts in best set of false teeth ]

:rage:

North Americans use something comparable in texture, but better tasting to fill cracks in asphalt.

5 Likes

LOL!

Are you being a naughty boy tonight?

:wink:

Oh I’m sorry for that Canadian non reference but I suspect that vegemite does just as poorly in the South Americas too. I’m surprised you know of marmite…it’s not my cup of tea either ahahah.

I actually bought some vegemite at a food place when I lived in NOLA…took it to work and left it on the staff room table with a note and some crackers…No one tried it really but a crazy Norweigan ate the lot and said it was the best thing he’s ever had! … Go figure!

2 Likes

I swung through the UK when I visited France many moons ago. The hostess of our inn punked me with some Marmite laden toast one morning. It lowered my opinion of the country.

2 Likes

I would have continued my career in the corporate world and done an MBA in Melbourne.

4 Likes