What would one do to be banned on here?

Someone made up their mental illness? Who? Why? Maybe they had voices telling them they were a fake so they started to believe those voices. My voices sent me into this spiral one time. They said that if I didn’t admit to being a fake then they’d never leave me alone again. They lied, obviously, but I was still so scared. I didn’t know what to do.

1 Like

Ask daze 56789975432

1 Like

One guy got banned on here for recommending physical violence on women. He tried to change his handle and come back, but they would have none of it. That’s the only case that I know of. People get temporarily banned on here fairly often. I wouldn’t attack anyone personally or be hateful to them. Watch out for any racial humor. That’s always a hot button issue.

2 Likes

The Macarena.

Don’t do it!

:flushed:

2 Likes

They take any talk of God on this sitsite ververy offensively. I’vebeen banned twice for sharing my beliefs.

2 Likes

What a sweetheart. I want to learn how to do the macarena.

2 Likes

I constantly run through here completely naked and I don’t get banned. It’s like no one sees me or anything.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, beliefs that are comforting to you can be extremely triggering to others here and even make them acutely ill. In my own case, I had an organized religion prey on me when I was unwell, and I’ve not felt friendly towards any organized religion since (excepting the always awesome Salvation Army). Yeah, so that’s tough and my sympathies to you.

I am making a point of joining other communities where I can share my interests with others in discussions that simply aren’t possible here. It’s helpful.

1 Like

Look at that. Daze can be back tomorrow morning when her suspension ends.

Oh dear. I didn’t realize she was suspended. Whoooops.

1 Like

She’s always suspended.

I am christian and had the same thing happened to me. Seemed like a dang cult. I’m not religious I just Have faith in God and jesus.

I’ve always wanted to run naked through the forum, but I guess I would get banned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t understand why anyone would want to be banned for doing something wrong? This is a forum that welcomes schizophrenics with open arms. No one is here to shun or make fun of us. If you need a break, just ask for a temporary ban or ask to be silenced. It’s that simple. You don’t have to make a scene, make the moderators’ lives hell, or trigger someone.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well you could always post naked pictures of yourself. That will get you banned.:smile:

1 Like

Uh, well, there is a strange confluence here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.