I’m slightly worried about being banned

Idk why its just when I get a thread closed I worry also I worry I’m gonna say the wrong thing and piss somebody off and I really like this place too everywhere on the internet I worry about what i say and do especially on forums and discord servers I’m always on edge

2 Likes

Just don’t talk about religion or politics and you’ll be fine !

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it I often look at website rules obsessively but here i can’t find them and If I do i probably will panic even more I l try to follow all the rules always

Also when I’m in psychosis I tend to have a million different delusions and have a tendency to babble a lot I wouldn’t want to get banned for something like that idk maybe I’m overthinking

Me too.

15151515q51515

1 Like

The more I think about this website it’s a place FOR people living with psychosis and a lot of us act like I did when I was manic idk I am a goodie tooshoe unless I’m having a episode

@fish_the_archer and @Shmookitty, neither of you have anything to worry about. I promise you are not on the radar of any of the moderators. You are both valued forum members.

v.

3 Likes

Thank you I just worry I’m one of those people who panic over nothing

As long as folks follow the forum guidelines, there shouldn’t be any issues.

The thread with “Official Forum Rules” is pinned so that it is ready available to our forum members.

Here is the link

1 Like

I read all the rules yeah most of them I’d never do I try to make sure I don’t mess up accidentally mind you I’ve seen people make mistakes and not get banned so I think I’m good thanks moonbeam

2 Likes

I also worry on being banned!! :smiley:

Mostly I fear slipping into psychosis and write stupid things here

@voithos Thank you for saying that.

The reason I worry is because I frequently lose insight. I don’t want to risk posting something against the forum rules when I am actively symptomatic,but of course, I don’t often know when I am symptomatic.

But thank you. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t worry about being banned I’m pretty good at sticking to the rules and I’m usually polite anyway too. Though I have my slips

2 Likes

It is understood that this happens here and we don’t hold things someone said when they were in crisis against them later as that is unhelpful and unfair.

v.

5 Likes

Well, it would be appreciated if you didn’t start as many topics and posted more on the ones you have already created. It would not clutter the new posts page as much.

v.

1 Like

Fisher Mann years back in time when I was very psychotics I had destroyed my social cognition totally. The way I treated my fellow sufferers on this board
Were unforgivable and I still feel guilty because of that. For some reason I never got banned.
You have done nothing wrong and I’m sure you won’t get banned so just take it easy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.