What are the rules of the server

I’ve been wondering I can’t seem to find the rules of this place and I don’t wanna screw up accidentally and get banned lol

4 Likes

Don’t talk politics,aliens or religion and be polite and it’s be alright…

2 Likes

Dont worry mate. So long as your respectful of other users and dont post whilst under the influence you will be fine. Its a supportive board here, vastly different from most on the internet.

Someone will give you a nudge with a “flag” if your close to the mark, but thats nothing to worry about.

Welcome.

The rules are here :

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/please-read-intro-to-general-sz-psychosis-forum/

3 Likes

Could I advertise another support group without getting into trouble that’s why I’m asking

Lol probably not. Can’t post any discord server. Ridiculous imo.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking but it falls under advertisement soo I guess not

1 Like

Well that’s a toxic way to acknowledge a place of support that people have taken a lot from.

Not a healthy attitude, you’re choosing to come here.

Do you just need to ■■■■ on everything?

4 Likes

Also no street drug and alcohol talk unless its recovery from them. Don’t encourage other’s delusions. No pseudoscience. Respect others.

2 Likes

See that’s what I’m talking about, you expect others to respect your BS, you talk crap on everyone else, then freak when someone stands up to you.

It must be exhausting being such a miserable human.

1 Like

Good, have a nice day then.

Show some more respect to the forum.

1 Like

No forum should be beyond criticism.

2 Likes

Criticism is one thing. Babying and saying none of us is an adult is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Her experience can be different to yours.
That’s OK. It’s allowed. It’s just an opinion.
Same for you too. No need to fight over this.

2 Likes

Are you sure though :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone know if it’s against the rules to talk about psychic phenomena? :thinking:

@Cloudy If it is in the context of support, and not triggering people then I think it is usually ok.

3 Likes

If you want to stay out of trouble here, here are some things to avoid:
Politics, Religion, Harassment, Flirting, Starting fights, Encouraging others delusions, Telling others to get off meds, posting anything linked to advertising or trying to sell things, non recovery oriented street drug or alcohol talk and trolling.

That’s all I can think of off of the top of my head.

3 Likes

I think telling people to leave shouldn’t be allowed. It’s bullying, and doesn’t help build community.

It’s one of the most unsupportive, and TOXIC things I commonly come across here.

It’s fking medical crisis 101. Don’t feed into delusion this makes me so fking angry