What would one do to be banned on here?

lmaooo, that reminds me of another meme I saw. probably can find it anymore but it was like “these two dogs started barking at my dog when I was walking him and I couldn’t let my n**** be outnumbered so I started barking too.” hope I don’t get in trouble for that censored word there, lol

1 Like

Those memes are pretty meh.
But I like the two last ones. Although I’ve seen the last one before.

2 Likes

I have better ones believe me, it’s just that not all are suitable for posting on here, lol. my secret stash of extra dank memes are for private eyes only

1 Like

Oh, my @freddiefreakerya are conversing with @anon9798425 he regulates our behavior, good morning @anon9798425 how goes it

1 Like

Unless they’re hateful, racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-psych or just way too stupid, I’m sure they’re fine.

1 Like

Good morning @anon98519533! It was me who made you wake up when you woke up today. I have secretly been planting unconscious needs and desires in your brain for months now.

Regulate that!

4 Likes

alrighty then, thank ya very much for the clarity. I’m still gonna be very careful, but I feel much more comfortable expressing my humor on here now. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sadly, I wish it were so. I’m too adjusted to saphris, it shut me off when beddie bye came, now I must deal with “all that is free” and feel relaxed enough to close my eyes

1 Like

Ugh that sounds horrible. I love my Seroquel knock-out night dose.

Hugs :heart:

2 Likes

It is what it is :hugs:

1 Like

I didn’t know you were a wizard as well as an Ent. Ah, ■■■■ am I going to dream of Fangorn Forest? That was so 20 years ago :astonished:. Edit I loved reading Tolkien even as an adult so it’s good, but I do wonder now…

3 Likes

@freddiefreaker, i can’t send you PM.

1 Like

image image

image image image image

alright, last drop I’m doin on this thread, I swear lol

WTF? I don’t have hallucinations currently. I really can’t send PM.

1 Like

Because you’re a new user still.

1 Like

yaaa you gotta work up your rank a tad bit lol

just post a fair bit for a couple days and we’ll be able to pm

I want to be banned for being a snitch.

2 Likes

I’ll ban your life if you snitch, game over for you (not an actual threat, pls spare me mods I luv spark)

1 Like

A person I was talking to on here that I became close with turned out to be faking their Mental Illness and got banned.
So there’s one way

1 Like