What will you do christmas day

any plans that day?

2 Likes

Open presents, probably go visit a some family. Not sure, though.

3 Likes

I have 40 euro in me pocket hard times

Yeah, in totally broke. Luckily everything is already paid for.

I don’t care, anyway, its who you are good too throughout the year, not prove your love for one day

1 Like

We celebrate Christmas on the 24th here, christmas eve.
Christmas day we all lounge around in our pajamas and enjoy the presents we opened the night before

3 Likes

We really celebrate on Christmas Eve.
This is when family and friends come over to our house.
Christmas Day is usually a quiet day for us.

1 Like

Morning I will build my new warhammer. Afternoon I will meet with family for Christmas dinner.

2 Likes

Spend time with folks. Open gifts — absolutely dreading it … I got to force my smiles - I’ll be ok :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Morning I will watch my family open presents and afternoon we will eat and evening I will probably come on here to unwind

2 Likes

I am going to eat well, I’ll be alone, but all SZ people, you are there, I’ll have my walks, I enjoy walking in snow when it is dark, well there are the street lights, I’ll probably also listen to a few English podcasts.

3 Likes

I will be sitting at home alone. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

3 Likes

Drink beer, smoke cigars, and go to the peep show.

1 Like

will go over to my sister’s house, give gifts, and eat lots of food. that’s about it. will probably be disappointed after, I always get a little depressed after Christmas.

2 Likes

Redneck Blizzard- Drink Jack, fix the flat tire on the pickup, and take my sister out on a date.

2 Likes

Mrs. Clause,.,…

2 Likes

Nothings. Just eggnog nd me. All day!

3 Likes

Nothin doing at my end, just another day

living the dream

3 Likes

Chill with the fam.

Just watch TV n mess around.

We are having our main celebration tomorrow n Sunday cos some if us will b in France on Xmas day

1 Like

Probably watch movies at home with family.

3 Likes