What was your first kiss like

yeah Jamilla was cute

1 Like

I do not remember mine, that might have been in 1985, 35 years ago. I just do not remember.

I was really young. I got ambushed lol
She pulled my hat over my head and pushed me into a dark closet.

I was really scrawny at the time.

Pretty good. Cold wintery day. The pole loved me so much that the kiss almost never ended.

Well, as my dad used to say, “It was better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.”

It was a room full of people making out and this drunk older girl didn’t want to be left out so she stuck her tongue in my mouth and I went along with it. It was awkward because I couldn’t tell if I was making out right.

I was shocked at how horrible it was, but then I learned to like it and soon I was kissing up a storm.

My first “kiss” was in the school bathroom when I was 7, it was a quick peck and we were both super embarassed.

My first REAL kiss was when I was 14, and honestly, it was amazing. Her lips were so soft and her skin was so warm. The butterflies in my stomach grew into eagles and I could have died from being so nervous.

My first kiss was that I kissed my wife. She said to me that:“you dont close your eyes and You dont love me.” It made me smbarassed.

I guess. I fail to see what that has to do with my post.

?

When I was in maybe the first grade a little boy Joey P made fun of a picture I was coloring. A little boy in my class told Joey “I like it.” His name was Gabe. I’ll never forget that. I wish I remembered his last name. Gabe moved to Indiana USA

Drunk and sloppy

It was bad and my own fault. A friend invited her boyfriend and his friend to her house. She was making out with her boyfriend in the basement. I kissed his friend just because I was stupid and didn’t really know what to do. I didn’t like him and ended up dating her boyfriend for quite a while. Now he won’t even friend me on Facebook, and he was my first real boyfriend.

Really awkward and goofy. It was a dare and was with a friend. I didn’t close my mouth enough so he accused me of trying to eat his face lol. I was 15 or 16.

My first non-dare kiss I was 17 and it was fine I guess, still a little awkward.

Technically my first non relative kiss I was 2 and kissed a boy in my daycare :slight_smile: I have a picture of it haha!

Not nice
As is typical
I just felt like he was having sex with my mouth or eating my mouth
And plus I did not have any self esteem to enjoy a kiss.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.