What was your favorite concerts you've been to?

Mine would be the Eagles, the Rolling Stones, KISS (only in 77), Heart, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Aerosmith, Bob Dylan, Smashing Pumpkins…there’s more but those were my favorites.

5 Likes
Prince
4 Likes

A local band called Skanksters. What genre you ask? Why…ska!

It was one of those band that was total magic on stage. The venue only took about 400 people so it was a pretty intimate experience. I might feel different now, but when I was in my early 20’s ska really hit the spot.

3 Likes

man, Prince I hear gave awesome concerts…cool !! @everhopeful

I saw Jimmy Cliff once at a reggae concert…closest I came to ska…thanks for sharing… @Mr_Hope

3 Likes

I’ve only been to one consert and that was Rolling Stones in Stockholm.

But I attended the big day out and that was awesome.

I don’t know if I could do it sober and I e been avoiding people but good memories.

2 Likes

Billy Idol.

He tore his shirt off and it was glorious.

3 Likes

Probably a tie.

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page in 1998.

Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde in 2002.

Hard to choose a favourite.

1 Like

I’m almost 100% sure I also saw Ozzy in 2002.

2 Likes

@Charles_Foster I would kill to see Billy Idol…I listen to him still a lot.

1 Like

He really knows how to put on a show.

Gods know, he’s had lots of practice.

He’s probably still touring.

1 Like

did you see Billy in “the wedding singer” with adam sandler and drew barrymore…it was classic… @Charles_Foster

2 Likes

That was a great cameo!

1 Like

AC/DC Hell’s Bells tour. I was there the night the roof caught fire in Detroit. Crazy! But also a blast

2 Likes

REM, the Cure, I saw Rod Stewart with my mom, Bon Jovi and Inner Circle(the bad boys bad boys what ya gonna do)

1 Like

Even old. Ozzy Osborne was great. Kept saying one more song. Sang all night. I love seeing Kiss and Metallica. There is a Metallica cover band called One that puts on a really good show too. I liked Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Guns and Roses, Cinderella. All the 80s hair bands. Probably seen them all.

I go see Shania Twain whenever she tours also. Concerts are too late for me now but I used to go to a lot of them.

2 Likes

Metallica and Muse

1 Like

@TomCat wow one of my favorite eras of rock…love all the bands you mentioned, especially guns ‘n’ roses and cinderella and ozzy. would kill to see Metallica…!!

1 Like

Kiss in 1977 was my first concert. My dad took me. I was 7 It took me until I was 16 to figure out what that funny smell was. I saw Kiss’ last show 3 times.

2 Likes

I saw Metallica once in Japan. Took my son. It was his first concert. He was in the 3rd grade. Early 2000s. He loves 80s music also.

1 Like

man, that is so great…do you rememger all the bombs Kiss used in their early concerts? @TomCat