What was your favorite concerts you've been to?

Yeah. They were good shows. All except one I went to in Houston which was really a rodeo. They only played for like an hour. I wasn’t really in to rodeos and that was the main event. Took my son and all his friends though. They had a good time. They never saw the old ones.

1 Like

Oh man, I wish I had seen Prince.

I’ve liked all of the concerts I’ve seen. Some I’ve seen are Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, New Kids On the Block, Ozzy Osbourne, Mariah Carey to name a few.

ETA: Kiss, Metallica, Kid Rock, Hall and Oates.

2 Likes

Between Guns and Roses/Queen and Tesla/Firehouse I guess.

Probably Guns and Roses/Queen.

I have not been to a ton of concerts though. Probably like 5 in my entire life.

1 Like

I’ve only been to two in my lifetime and I liked Elton John the best. Tina Turner wasn’t bad though.

2 Likes

So many good ones but personal highlights were…REM on the Green tour. Swervedriver before mescalhead. They Might Be Giants just after Lincoln. Stereolab before they lost a member…So many to choose from as music was a huge part of my friends and I’s life back in the day. Not much else to do in Brisbane!

1 Like

U2… Van Halen…BB King…Simple Minds…The Posies…

1 Like

I have been to but a few concerts. New Year’s Eve before I got sick I saw a blues guitarist, Drink Small, “the blues doctor”, in a small bar.

I want to see Joe Bonomasa and also Sierra Hull one day.

1 Like

ZZ Top

1 Like

The rapper NF
Dream Theater

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.