What was your favorite age?

Teens to about when I screwed up my elbows (mid 20s.)

Games games games. Constant party. Wish I had been better to my joints and mental health though. Also wish I had worked more.

3 Likes

My early 40’s were pretty fun, I had my weight down, I was exercising a lot, I was working at a fun job, dating a lot, going out dancing on the weekends with my friends, hanging out playing cards and drinking coffee, those were fun years for me.

2 Likes

Probably early childhood 5 through 11 years old and then 15 through 18 years old I miss high school

1 Like

18-20. I was free then.

1 Like

Probably around 40. But nothing good really came of it.

1 Like

21-30, girlfriend, job, friends then schizophrenia hit me!

2 Likes

I think when I was 20 in 2004. Had sza already but had a nice hippie boyfriend and it was before I became all religious. Not that I regret my religious years but I felt so free back before that. And innocent. I guess I had my problems back then too but I look on that year with fondness

Looking forward to turning 40 too. 4 more years to go… if I’m still alive…

2 Likes

18-20. College was so much fun

1 Like

My favourite age is now. I am more mature than ever

1 Like

My favourite age was when I was 22-23 and living alone in Singapore.

3 Likes

still waiting to get there, havent had a single age milestone that didnt suck

1 Like

I too am looking forward to 40.

I think it’s going to be good,

But the botox is going to be expensive.

3 Likes

I would say when I was thirteen. I went 17-2 in the wrestling season. I could get girls, just not the one I wanted. It wasn’t bad.

2 Likes

0 to 7. It was when i felt safe and loved and unbroken.

Also maybe 20 to 24. There were issues, but I studied, i had some sense of belonging, there were laughs and play and freedom.

And the first weeks after my son was born. I was so in love with him.

2 Likes

My favorite age : 13 or 14 !
Before having problems ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The way they portray women in the movies in labor is so fake. I remember begging the nurses in the hospital to give me an enema. I thought if I could just poop the pain would go away. My daughter’s dad wasn’t in the picture so my dad was my birthing helper. He was at a party the night I went into labor so he was drunk when he got to the hospital. I was standing up in my hospital gown getting a drink of water and my water broke and splashed all over the hospital floor.

2 Likes

The Bronze Age, I think must have been cool. Having all those spears with tips hammered out of bronze. I just think it was a very romantic time and must have been kind of fun.

3 Likes

Like 12 probably. Lots of video games and the birth of online gaming had some great times on Ultima Online and Everquest.

But I guess 20 would be close because I had a lot of fun at college, and I wasn’t sick yet.

1 Like

Any age before I developed psychosis. I haven’t felt complete since my break.

2 Likes

The ICE AGE! Lololololo

2 Likes