What was the WORST movie you saw in a cinema?

For me it was “Star Trek into darkness”. I actually walked out of the cinema before it ended.

1 Like

The new Terminator is pretty bad.

1 Like

Mary Poppins 2

Lol :blush:

I just couldn’t focus too

1 Like

I’ve only been to the movies about 4 times in my life, except for the year that I was in the cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I saw Star Wars, Shrek, Shrek II, and Godzilla. I can’t handle movie theaters, the sticky floor grosses me out. The loudness bothers me. The sounds of people whispering triggers me. The chairs are uncomfortable and I can’t concentrate long enough to follow a movie.

4 Likes

Hey, that’s pretty cool !

1 Like

Any movie with steven Seagull.

Good lord

5 Likes

I was Magenta usually. It was great fun.

1 Like

I know what you mean about movie theaters though. I can’t go to them anymore either.

1 Like

I feel so bad about it. My kids never got to go to the movies until they were old enough to go by themselves. But I did rent the videos for them and they got to see the movies at home eventually.

1 Like

me and my roommate decided to boycott the super bowl one year, the year the patriots were undefeated and played the giants. anyways I can’t remember what the movie was called, but it was something about searching for bigfoot, it was a comedy. the dumbest piece of work I’ve ever seen.

I just looked it up. I think it was “strange wilderness” with steve zahn.

1 Like

As popular as it is,

I almost walked out of “Joker”.

Everyone kept saying it was the new “Taxi Driver” and was completely awesome.

Didn’t enjoy it to say the very least.

However, the worst movie I ever saw in the theater was “Tully”.

Who wants to watch two hours of a woman going through post partum issues?

Not I.

2 Likes

Tree of Life.

It was beautiful, and maybe it just went over my head? But I did not care for it at all.

5 Likes

Orca, but that was because I suffered a massive panic attack during the movie.
I bolted out of the theater, my cousin didn’t know what was happening.

3 Likes

Not sure about the worst movie I saw in the theater, but the worst movie I ever saw was The Old Man and the Sea. Dreadfully boring.

2 Likes

I thought joker was awful as well

2 Likes

Judge Dredd. Haha. I made it a 1\3 of the way through then pulled it out of the vcr. All done.

2 Likes

Cell with Jennifer lopez. Just awful.

5 Likes

My turkey award goes to The Gate Part 2.

It’s a sequel to an eighties horror movie. I saw it in the theater when I was a kid, and I thought it was a real stinker.

3 Likes

Where the Wild Things Are

My husband, daughter and I just sat there waiting for the movie to get good. Like 3 hours and it never happened. It was the worst movie ever. Boring as crap.

2 Likes

The first date John and I had back in Feb 2000, lol, Drowning Mona. Soooooo bad. We went to see it cause my pen name is Demonna Brimstone so he thought it’d be funny. I think I only sat thru it cause it was our first date. But we had to walk out of Freddy vs Jason cause I was like really pregnant with Kalick, and the little girls in the beginning with their eyes, I couldn’t do it cause of my hormones. My mommy tears kicked in. He was glad, cause he can’t do horror or gore, lol. But we did see The Grudge in theaters when pregnant in 2004 with Kiefer. No blood, but damn did he say i screamed like a ■■■■■.

1 Like