What's the last movie that you saw in a movie theater?

I saw “Split” and “Get Out”. I can’t remember which one was last, but one of those two.

3 Likes

Ten rings was good

1 Like

BlackKklansman directed by Spike Lee.

It was a pretty decent movie.

4 Likes

I loved that movie!

My sister dragged me to see Jungle Cruise recently. It was godawful.

4 Likes

Black Panther. It was great.

1 Like

Jurassic World, I don’t go out to movies very often lol

1 Like

Transformers. I just rolled up to the movie theater and watched whatever movie would begin soonest. It has been a long time since I went to the movie theater.

1 Like

Actually I saw a movie in theatre after Black Panther.
Venom Oct 2018. It was scary af, I had nightmares, I regret seeing it. It was my friends and their gfs who decided to see it. Never again.

1 Like

I also saw Avengers Infinity War in cinema but thats older than Venom. I went to the cinema almost every 1-2 months.

1 Like
2 Likes

Black Widow about 6 months ago or so.

1 Like

One of those Evil Nun movies

1 Like

I saw the Freddie Mercury (Queen) movie. That must have been three years ago.

1 Like

Probably since 2004 when I was in America. Don’t think I’ve gone since out here but I’m going next week to see the new Dune movie. I think I’ll try and catch it opening day thursday if I can.

1 Like

Dune. But I normally don’t see movies in theatre. My friend had free tickets, otherwise I just watch all my movies on Netflix

2 Likes

I go weekly with my friend. We got a monthly pass that’s 20 bucks a month and lets you see unlimited movies. So last week we saw the new Ghostbusters movie. This Friday is the new Resident Evil movie. It gets me out of the house.

1 Like

It was a Star Wars movie. I don’t remember the name of it, but I liked it. I didn’t like the early Star Wars movies so much because the whole movie was a back plot. This movie was what I want from a Star Wars movie - lots of action and heroism.

3 Likes

Same. Dune was my last movie and I enjoyed it!

2 Likes

I think the last time I was in the theatre was 2016. Don’t remember the movie.

1 Like

The last movie I saw was

My friend at the time wanted to see it so I went even though it’s not a movie I would have gone to myself.

2 Likes