What was the WORST movie you saw in a cinema?

I went to see “Cell” also and thought it was terrible.

But my sister wouldn’t let me leave because she loved the costumes.

Flash forward, she’s a costume designer.

4 Likes

Spring Breakers, probably

Even though my future wife, Vanessa Hudgens, was scantily clad most of the movie. It was just an awful plot with terrible acting.

1 Like

You were in the cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Wow! I’m impressed! :star_struck:

1 Like

We would go down in the front of the theatre and act it out. I wasn’t in the movie itself. Just the reenactment. Friday and Saturday nights for about a year when I was a teenager.

2 Likes

I think I saw the original Gate… or, was it Stargate? Hmmmm

I used to go roller skating and performance arts stuff… I didnt see a lot of movies.

Bambi made me cry. I never got over that!

1 Like

We had that book! Never saw the movie, though…

1 Like

Hmmm. Yeah, I think Stargate might have been more of a TV show. I could be wrong though.

The original Gate is an eighties cheese-fest about these kids who summon these little monsters with a heavy metal record LOL!

It’s great though, if you’re into fun horror movies.

1 Like

I guess I was wrong lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, well… lolol! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it was called “Critters”

1 Like

Ghostbusters lol

Mannequin with Kim Cattrall and Andrew McCarthy…about the guy who fell in love with a store mannequin. Who could forget that one?

1 Like

The movie was so bad that I don’t remember the name of it. I walked out of the theatre in the middle of it.

1 Like

Hubby and I walked out of Ghost World. It sucked, big time.

1 Like

The first Star Trek movie. It put me and both of my sisters to sleep.

1 Like

World War Z. I like brad Pitt but this was a crappy movie in my opinion

1 Like

Maybe this one .

1 Like

I walked out of the Ghostbusters remake. I don’t find Melissa McCarthy funny, and typically avoid her films, but its Ghostbusters so I gave it a try… Needless to say I didnt enjoy it.

1 Like

Dirty Dancing and I sat through the whole thing. That’s how badly I wanted to get into the pants of the gal I took to see it. (I was 20 at the time.)

2 Likes

Independence Day. Went especially to the cinema with a friend after heaps of people at work said it was the best Film they’d seen. Absolutely the worst type of Sci Fi cinema. Horrible. If there were real aliens out there I’d step into a laser beam than have to watch that rubbish again.

3 Likes

Haha!

I thought Independence Day stunk too.

It was a huge budget, but just loaded with lame ideas sort of flick.

2 Likes