What was a stupid thing you did when you were a kid

When I was around 10 years old, I pushed my cousin of the bottom part of the stairs on my deck. It was about 5 ft. off the ground.(There was a platform at the bottom of my stairs)

2 Likes

Faster to list the not dumb things I did, I’m sure.

3 Likes

I refused to believe a brown kid who said he was allergic to nuts.
In my underdeveloped mind, his skin was the same color as nuts, so I figured he’d have natural immunity

2 Likes

Probably smoking and drinking when I was 10 or 11 with my friend.

2 Likes

I took my dad’s four wheeler without asking and found myself stuck waist high in the mud with no cell phone and 7 miles from anybody or anything.

I walked for a long time to use a phone and my dad was so pissed at me.

Live and learn I guess.

3 Likes

When I was 15 my friends sister eloped and left her car and her car keys. My friend found her keys and we went joy riding in her car. It was summer vacation and we took turns driving all over the place to different local cities. In the afternoon my friend was driving and he we were on our own street and he took a turn too fast and lost control and we rammed into a light post. It must have been loud because people came pouring out of their houses.

My friend hit his face on the steering wheel and his mouth was all bloody; I felt OK but we just got out and ran to his house. Turns out he knocked out his two top front teeth and I had whiplash and the car was totaled. His dad took him to the hospital and I went home and waited and sure enough a cop came knocking on our door. He said it was hit and run but we never got charged or even got a ticket.

1 Like

I was about 3-4 years old and my younger brother was in the stroller. We were in the backyard. I was in the sandbox playing but then I started feeding my younger brother sand. My mom came outside and freaked out. I don’t remember any of this but she told me about it, that was probably the dumbest thing I did as a kid.

1 Like

When I was 14 or 15, my friend and me used to sneak out in the middle of the night and “borrow” his parents car. Neither of us had licenses and we use to drive around all night. One day, my friend ran into the back of another car. The next day his parents got a call about their car being in an accident, but they claimed that it had been parked all night not knowing that we had taken it out for a joy ride. I don’t think anything ever came from it.

1 Like

Where do I start? The stupid things, or the downright ridiculous? Stole the lights off the top of a cop car once. That was downright hilarious!!:rofl:

2 Likes

That is funny!!! How did you get the lights off of the cop car? lol lol

1 Like

When I was 8 or 9 years old I stuck a rock up my nose and blew it out, I guess to see how far I could shoot it, then when I did it the second time it actually got stuck up there.

My dad took it out with pliers.

2 Likes

Baptizing my little brother with dirt. Stealing food from the school cafeteria, my friends did it so I did like them. Bad influence. Never got caught though. Also stealing from the dollarstore.

I used to fill up my ears with food like seeds. It got infected and my father brought me to the Dr.

1 Like

When me and my friends were about 14 this girls 22 year old brother came to stay with her family. He parked his car unlocked out on the street and one night we snuck in his car and turned everything on. We turned the radio knob all the way so when he started his car it would play full blast. We turned on the blinkers, the windshield wipers, and the heater. And then we waited. It worked. The next day, he came out to his car and turned the key and everything went on at once. It was great, it surprised the hell out of him and made him yell. And made us laugh.

2 Likes

We lured the cops down to the end of a parking lot, ran out of sight behind the apartments and hopped the fence down by the creek

They kept walking straight, and we doubled back and hopped the fence again. Then my buddy Donnie and I took a crowbar and a screwdriver, and popped it right off the roof. It actually tore the metal

Donnie kept those cherries in his reck Room, and we always had a howl telling people how we got them

2 Likes

That is hillarious!!! I can’t beleive you and your friend did that. That was brave, messing with the cops.

1 Like

We always had run-ins with the cops growing up, to us it was just harmless fun. Obviously, other people didn’t see it that way LOL

We used to break in to the Humpty Dumpty trucks, Pig out on chips, then head over to sealtest, break in, eat yogurt and drink chocolate milk. We were just kids, and always looking to make our own fun

That reminds me of when I was a kid. Me and my friends would throw eggs, rocks, and sticks at the cat bus…because we knew it couldn’t stop, because the bus had to do it’s routs.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds like my crowd LOL

Another one I found hilarious was, at a school dance we picked up and turned one of the teachers cars sideways so the front end and back end we’re against the doors of the cars on either side of it.

It was just a little Pinto, so it was pretty light. We waited outside just to see the look on his face, we couldn’t stop laughing LOL

2 Likes