Schizophrenia.com

What was a stupid thing you did when you were a kid

I should mention, there were probably a dozen of us picking up the car. I haven’t seen any of those guys in 20 years

1 Like

Smoking out of a bong while driving and driving under the influence, joy riding before I had my drivers license, hitchhiking, certain drug experimentation, hiding from my crushes/feelings, etc etc

1 Like

I spent $7000 of my dad’s money at a strip club.

2 Likes

An ex friend of mine and me tried to burn down my mom’s house because my mom wouldn’t let me spend the night at her house and we figured that if the house was burnt down we’d have to all stay at my friend’s house (my now ex friend lived next door to us) my parents and brother came outside because they smelt smoke… They started looking for me frantically… I came out of hiding crying and saying what we did… My friend and I were to never speak to each other again and I kept that promise…

1 Like

I found a kitten. My mom would not allow pets. I hid it in my room but had to find a home for the kitten. So I took it to a house that had a lot of toys in the yard, so I thought they had kids. I went back later to see if I saw the kitten. It was dead. I don’t know if they were gone for a while or what.

1 Like

Faked a fight. One summer night me and my friends were all hanging out on our street. We decided to prank someone driving by. Three of us stood on the corner on the sidewalk and when a car drove by, two of us acted like we punched the third guy in the face and he faked like he got hit and fell down.

We timed it perfectly so the “fight” happened right when the car was even with us in the street. What we didn’t plan was that it was a truck and the people driving were a few brothers from this well known family around the block. They were a pretty wild bunch who did all kinds of crazy stuff. They drove about ten feet past us and then slammed on their brakes. We all scattered and ran as they backed up. Four guys got out started chasing us but we had a head start.

There were four of us and I didn’t see where everybody went but me and one friend ran to his house. We went inside and heated up some cinnamon rolls and had some milk and chilled for awhile before we went out to find our other friends. It was pretty funny but those guys who stopped would have been mad if they knew we were fooling around and who knows what they would have done to us if they would have caught us.

I remember pulling a fire alarm as a kid.

Didn’t know what I was doing, still regret it to this day.

Learned my lesson though, ears were ringing like crazy.

1 Like

Locked my family out of the house so I could cook alone in the kitchen. I also used to set small fires in the bathroom sink. Not sure why.

1 Like

I used to hold doors open for people who were a long way away, to see if they would run towards the door. Most of them did, it was funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like