What types of positive symptoms do/did you have while in an episode? Anonymous Poll

Multiple choice. You can choose up to 6 answers.

What positive symptoms do/did you have while in an episode?
  • Delusions
  • Hallucinations-Auditory
  • Hallucinations-Visual
  • Hallucinations-Tactile(Bugs on skin, other things moving on body)
  • Hallucinations- Smell or taste
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Persecutive…
:persevere: 15152525

1 Like

Delusions, paranoia and visual hallucinations

3 Likes

It seems there are very few people so far like me that only have delusions while psychotic. I sometimes wonder if the ringing in my ears I could sometimes hear was a auditory hallucination though.

Auditory, Visual and Tactile hallucinations and a persistent delusion were my positive symptoms, and they were pretty intense at times. I’m on 60mg of Lurasidone and they are all gone now, 100%.

As for negative symptoms I experience a little of the flat effect but otherwise they are not really a problem for me.

2 Likes

I voted all, including other which is irritability and anger for me. Idk if they’re positive symptoms, they should make a separate category for them.

1 Like

All 151515123123

1 Like

All except smell/taste

1 Like

Auditory, delusions, and severe impulsivity.

1 Like

Hallucinations of all the senses, mild delusions, dissociation, suicidal ideation, magical thinking, anxiety

2 Likes

All of the options. And other weird stuff.

1 Like

The one that finally got me committed was the disorganised symptoms, as people couldn’t understand my speech and my actions were very bizarre

I thought I was still in contact with the outside world and we could understand each other, but that turned out not to be the case after they gave me a load of meds in hospital

Apparently at the general hospital they checked using scans that I didn’t have anything else wrong with me, as although my second descent into madness was gradual, I kept it as hidden as I could and avoided treatment - the disorganised behaviour I could not hide at all

1 Like

I voted all. For “Other” I include thought broadcasting and insertions, telepathy and illusions.

1 Like

I had the delusions, and all hallucinations except visual. I take Clozapine and Ziprasidone, and they take good control over my symptoms. Almost completely gone.

1 Like

Mainly delusions with some auditory. Lots of ideas of reference, paranoia. I also get bugs on skin feeling and smell awful things others can’t.

1 Like

Auditory, Tactile, and Visual 4 me.

1 Like

Just paranoid delusions like 100/10.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.