Poll: psychotic symptoms

I put together this poll for @Looking4Hope

What psychotic symptoms do you experience?

• Delusions
  • Auditory hallucinations
  • Visual hallucinations
  • Auditory and visual hallucinations
  • Delusions and auditory hallucinations
  • Delusions and visual hallucinations
  • Delusions, auditory and visual hallucinations

0 voters

2 Likes

All three here, it gets bad when I start to believe the visual hallucinations are really talking to me

1 Like

Yes, I have experienced all 3, however my voices seem to be my most prominent symptom as they try/tried to convince me of delusional ideas, and for a time there, they were successful.

1 Like

I just have auditory and visual hallucinations, paranoia/delusions was a symptom for me from diagnosis until about the two year mark. I know I’m repeating myself, but it’s just because I’m here a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have all three, but mostly delusions. So I picked delusions

Well, I don’t experience any psychotic symptoms at the moment. All I can do is just keep doing what I am doing. And keep taking my medication at the same dose, and at the sames times, every night.

What medication do you take?

400mg Seroquel in the night. Different medications work differently for different people though.

1 Like

ooh, nice profile pic

Thanks… 151515

I mostly have delusions and sometimes auditory hallucinations. Rarely, I’ve had visual hallucinations.

I get auditory hallucinations and paranoid delusions.

@Looking4Hope I clicked the wrong choice. I clicked on delusions, but it should have been delusions, auditory, and visual

If you click hide results you can change your vote.

2 Likes

Thanks @Squanchy! That worked!

2 Likes

I don’t believe I have delusions even when they are pointed out to me. I have auditory and visual hallucinations I’ll admit

You missed intrusive thoughts.

1 Like

I have delusions, auditory hallucinations, visual hallucinations, olfactory hallucinations, and tactile hallucinations.

I think I have more hallucinations than delusions, but my delusions bother me in a day-to-day basis. It’s hard to bear paranoia for me…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.