What time of day are you most energetic

morning, afternoon, or evening? for me it’s probably after breakfast. I get a workout in, then don’t do much the rest of the day. I used to really come alive late at night when I was symptomatic…like 11pm-3am, but not anymore. evenings are now my most dreaded time. I lay in bed for like two hours waiting to fall asleep. by that point im just ready to advance the calendar another day. only 4 months probation left…lol, counting down the days.

2 Likes

I think my energy stays the same throughout the day. But i typically do feel better earlier in the day compared to later in the evening.

1 Like

Off meds, early morning. On meds, mid morning, about an hour after I take modafinil. I’m tired in the afternoon.

1 Like

I think I’ve been hitting the wall about 3pm lately. a couple hours after lunch. that’s about the time I realize I have nothing else to look forward to and it may take another 7 hours to fall asleep.

1 Like

@Lifer
What parts of your life do you look forward to?

1 Like

For me that last couple hours is kind of boring. I sometimes get online but more often i try to read in bed until i’m ready to fall asleep. Sometimes i just lay there for two hours and think.

1 Like

Definitely afternoons is my prime time. I’ve never been a morning person.

1 Like

I enjoy my meals and my workout. sometimes my nephews will have a basketball game but it can be a little trying sitting through 2 games in a row. also I enjoy my morning coffee.

i’ll have some online business classes starting soon as well. so i’ll probably do that in the afternoons and evenings.

also I should say that I enjoy life much more, fall spring and summer, now that it’s winter I just try to go to bed early.

@Lifer
It must be so fun to watch your nephews play! Glad you enjoy life! I was getting worried there!

1 Like

Very disappointed to discover that there wasn’t a poll. :frowning_face:

Most energetic after my morning meds have stopped slowing me down. Least energetic in evenings.

1 Like

Early afternoon 1515

2 Likes

I’m mostly active and energetic in the morning, a little in the after but in the evening especially at night I’m tired n drained. I sleep at 8pm immediately after prayers. Schizophrenia takes the energy out of you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.