What temperature do you keep ur heat on

I keep mine anywhere between 70-72. But when I’m not home I knock it down in the 60s.

This is Fahrenheit

My bill isn’t high doing this otherwise I would have it colder.

4 Likes

I keep mine on 65 F and bundle up

3 Likes

I keep it at 68 degrees Fahrenheit. :scorpion::scorpion::scorpion:

2 Likes

I have to have that baby on 75 at least. If it’s lower than that then I turn on my little space heater. I know everyone else gets hot.

1 Like

72 to 76 degrees Fahrenheit.
Depending on how cold it is.

2 Likes

60 degrees Fahrenheit

2 Likes

Dannnngggg @anon94176359! :cold_face:

That seems really cold lol

1 Like

Tbh I spend most of my winter under a heated blanket so don’t really need the heat on

2 Likes

You must have a winter coat on and hat I side your home

3 Likes

My house mates keep cranking up the heating to 83f. Super warm. I turned it down to 15 Celsius and the radiators were cold. I’m from England and Spring is around the corner so we don’t really need the heating on.

2 Likes

At 60 degrees getting out of the shower must be horrible. I’d imagine at least

2 Likes

83 degrees? It must feel like a goddamn sauna in your house. Once someone left the heater on and didn’t select auto, and when I looked at the temperature, it was 89 fu cking degrees.

3 Likes

Yeah my bedroom gets really hot. Even with Windows open I can barely sleep comfortably with a duvet.

1 Like

Damn dude, that sucks. Maybe convince your roommates to purchase small space heaters so that they can be warm without fu cking pan frying everyone else?

2 Likes

I keep mine at about 70f I just hate being cold, not having a shower in 60 f :scream::cold_face:

1 Like

I keep mine at about the same, 70 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit. I usually keep it low at night, it helps me sleep better.

:v:

1 Like

62-64. Sometimes 66.

2 Likes

I like 74 degrees

1 Like

I keep it around 72 in the main rooms, 75 in little LED’s bedroom, and heat off in our bedroom because I like it cool.

1 Like

My family keeps it at 64. I sleep better in the cold.

3 Likes