What supplements and vitamins do you take

I don’t believe in supplements or taking vitamins.

Some people are so obsessed with them, but I just try to eat right

The only bad habit I have is smoking

3 Likes

You have to spend a good fortune on food to meet all the requirements.

Aldi my friend. Aldi.

i quit smoking 6 months ago it was so hard, but what help is vaping, quitting smoking is not easy, i just dont want to get cancer. I know wasnt healthy.

1 Like

I have smoked for 22 years. Pretty sure I am past the point of no return

Dont give up hope its never to late to quit, Try vaping that helps alot you still get the nicotine fix

1 Like

vaping, despite being not as healthy as nicotine gum, saves smokers’ lives.

2 Likes

I like good ol’ fashion rollies!

Tried a vape before and hated it

1 Like

it saved me from smoking, without vaping i couldnt quit at all i need nicotine somehow and something to inhale like smoking habit.

lol maybe its not for everyone i guess at least your tried it.

Don’t know about Irish moss. Just looked it up, and saw that it’s the source of carageenan. Despite having GRAS status carageenan is damaging to the gut. In fact it’s used in animal experiments because of that property.

i been taking for a while, it help my bloodwork improve alot thats why i took. I feel fine. also help improve liver numbers alot also.

I only take vitamin c, CBD, and vape 0 nicotine and CBD 0 nicotine

2 Likes

CBD, whats the benefits of that i heard its good for pain.

@oe1489 pain, anxiety, depression, sleep… the gummy I eat nightly and sleep pretty well

As far as negative symptoms are concerned, I am trying dhea and pregnenolone which were studied double blind and were shown to be effective. Too early to tell. I’ll see if they help or turn me into a woman as far as dhea goes (hopefully not, but it can either increase testosterone or estrogen).

2 Likes

Cool, i look into this CBD thing. I might try it i do have anxiety issues.

You want to become a women, thats cool

No, I’d prefer it inscreases my testosterone, but it can go either way.

@oe1489 I would so recommend it! They really help in so many ways… I suggest going to a vape shop… they have purer CBD

1 Like