What supplements and vitamins do you take

This what i take everyday
folic acid,coconut oil,fish oil,turmeric complex, b12, cinnamon complex,lutein, lysine,garlic, coq-10, calcium,lecithin, glucosamine, magnesium complex, multi vitamin and biotin.

2 Likes

What is this for?

I take kelp

1 Like

the only supplements i take are vitamin e to lower prolactin and vitamin d because im always low on blood tests

1 Like

heart health and muscle health.

1 Like

Protein bars and Vitamin D daily. Sometimes multivitamin, fishoil, whey protein isolate, Matcha green tea powder, Calcium-Magnesium-Vitamin D.

1 Like

Vitamin D3, Multi Vitamin, Prescription strength EPA Fish Oil capsules.

1 Like

its very important to supplement and vitamins to keep your body healthy. After taking this supplement my blood and blood sugar had improve so much my doctor was surprise.

Sometimes Ginseng or Chamomile tea.

1 Like

i take capsule form of chamomile tea for sleep. works for me. Keep taking supplements and vitamins to keep your body healthy guys. I have diabetes, the cinnamon complex helps with sugar control just to let know. I forgot one supplement i also take irish moss, thats a great supplement tons of minerals in it.

1 Like

I’m just taking sarcosine and nac, I’m poor.

im not rich either, my insurance pays for my supplements and vitamins. Do you have wellcare they have a card that load 200 dollars every three months. thats how i pay for my vitamins.

I’m not living in the US.

o okay nm then, find out if your insurance has a thing like that. Some insurance do.

1 Like

I highly reccomend this supplement, is has over 100 minerals in it, its boost immunity, good for liver, kidneys and organs. Detox your whole system i take ounce a day. two month supply its pretty cheap on this website. try it out https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-full-spectrum-irish-moss-400-mg-60-caps

heres link about irish moss its also helps with diabetes.
https://www.indigo-herbs.co.uk/natural-health-guide/benefits/irish-moss

1 Like

I take magnesium and vitamin D3 plus fish oil.

I take nutritional yeast because it’s naturally high in almost all b vitamins.

And I take vitamin D.

I don’t like taking vitamins, I’d rather get them from food, but vitamin D is an exception.

Fish oil
Centrum silver vitamins without iron

just taking l-theanine and the brocolli sprout extract. thats about it.

It’s a mitochondrial support supplement that’s good for many things.

2 Likes

good video thanks, i think irish moss helps my mitochrondia.