What sports did u play in school

I played cricket, rugby and I was part of the surfing team.

What sports did u do

2 Likes

Athletics in primary school. I loved it especially long jump and high jump.

I would have done it in high school too but by then i got ill with anxiety problems so I retreated into myself and didn’t take part in much.

Sometimes i still have dreams at night of doing athletics at school. Funny! :smile:

1 Like

Marching band in high school… Belive me its a sport…

1 Like

I wrestled. I had some good years in jr. high, but in high school my wrestling career was a disaster. My sophmore year was the last year I had a winning season. When I was in college I went over to the Sooner’s mat room and worked out with them during the off season. I got a couple of takedowns on a guy who was an all-American, and I could stay with the second string freshmen pretty well, but after those freshmen got a year of working out with a division I team I couldn’t do much to them.

1 Like

Soccer :blush: 151515

4 Likes

Intramural basketball

2 Likes

I played varsity soccer and tennis. Also ran track (not well) and did winter guard.

2 Likes

I did triple jumping once and also did some cross country

1 Like

Track and hockey. I did the discus and shot put. I was horrible at both. I actually hated sports. Not the game itself but golly gee some of the upstanding individuals you had to play with turned me for a loop.

1 Like

I played no sports. I hated sports. I was bad at them all. But I did synchronized swimming for one day, and I took a whole year of jazz dancing in high school. I loved that.

2 Likes

I think everyone who’s been in the military agree with you @Itsme.

I played basketball. Had bad feet. Probably could have took up a roster spot in college, but I flaked out my senior of high school.

3 Likes

Ran track and in elementary I took dance lessons

2 Likes

Baseball and soccer. This was before jr. high.

1 Like

ran track in middle school, played basketball and football through high school. I had the option to keep playing d-3 at basketball and football in college, but I thought I was better than d3, particularly at basketball so I just quit playing.

1 Like

Drum kit! I played like Neil Peart (Rush) at 15yo, and then my health declined. Had to play less physical instruments.

1 Like

Soccer in grade school and it was great. At the time they didn’t have soccer for middle school or high school, so I stopped playing.

2 Likes

Cross country and sucked at it. I did from 7-9 grade

1 Like

non. hateted it then, hate it now

I hated sports, never did much of any

I wrestled and ran cross country. I was too skinny to play football. I tried to play in junior high but they never put me in the games.