What pet should I get?

I live in an apartment where pets are legally forbidden… (yet I hear a dog upstairs.)

my mom might not like the pet. I might have to hide it.

I don’t make money, so it will need to store food like a camel.

maybe I should get a baby camel, and set it free into the Sahara dessert when it gets too big to hide from mom. :confused:

also, what pets should I avoid? I heard there are even illegal pets out there.

1 Like

Get a tea cup yorkie …!!! it’s small …!!! U can hide it under ur blanket …!!!

3 Likes

lol, that sounds nice. though I wouldn’t want to hide it under my blanket because I might forget that it’s there and then rest on top of the little feller.

:laughing:

so if I see a little stray kitten, I just look the other way, eh? can I really make myself become that cold?

can I be “the snowman”? :disappointed_relieved:

honestly though, I think a baby camel will do. :confused:

1 Like

Get a Horse, if room is tight get a quarter Horse

2 Likes

I like to pet one but my financial condition is little poor …!!u are joking btw…!!

Don’t get a pet if you have all those obstacles. Don’t EVER get a pet unless you can take care of it for the long run. If you get a pet, I would consider it ABUSE.

3 Likes

Yes this is true …!!! Pet needs a lot of care …!! First u need to care yourself up…!!! then think of petting it is rather too difficult …!!!

2 Likes

well that’s a bummer. guess I can’t get a pet then. can’t have a partner. can’t have a pet. oi. :disappointed_relieved:

at least I have my brother. :smiley:

I had a fantasy that I would get a pet and it would turn out to be a talking animal, though. like in Ratatouille or those Disney movies.

yeah, I should be grateful for what I have. keep forgetting that, sometimes.

I have no one … My father has undiagnosed Sz…never confesses …!!! My mother is very innocent …!!! BTW Big brother is In U.S …!!! And sister is in Australia …!! Got no one to share …!!!
U should love ur brother …!!!

can you ask your doctor for an emotional support animal? That’s what I’m doing next month. With note from doctor, landlords have to accommodate you and your pet.

2 Likes

A budgie or goldfish? Those are my favs bcuz they are small and easy to look after.

2 Likes

My landlord no longer allows dogs; he may have banned pets in general, I don’t know. That’s for new tenants, though. I moved in three and a half years ago, when pets were allowed, so I got grandfathered in. Half of the people in the building had dogs when I moved in; I think I may now be the only one here who has a dog (I also have a cat). I could never again live in an apt that doesn’t allow pets. Hell, I’ve had my cat for 11 years, no way would I give her up. I live alone, though, and if it was just me in this apt all day I would go crazy with loneliness. You at least have other people in the apt to talk to; I have to talk to my dog and cat lol.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, emotional support animals don’t have the same legal protections as a service animal.

https://www.nsarco.com/pop-esa.html

1 Like

i want a rhinorcerous

1 Like

people, Keep in mind sirBoring is 51, and his mom is probably 92 years old

1 Like

Pet rock. Very low maintenance. If left on a balcony it is also useful as a weather prognosticator.

:grin:

2 Likes

I have 2 bunnies and they r great and not a whole lot of work

1 Like