Schizophrenia.com

What makes everyone unique?

I really don’t know.

I know we’ve had a unique pattern of experiences but if we are an open book and share everything, others will know all that and then there’s nothing extra special/unique/individual left about me?

I just want to be unique.

I mean, what does it even mean that my DNA is unique.

Anyone out there have any idea?

What makes you unique?

I don’t know.

1 Like

I have a hard time seeing positives in myself sometimes. Is that maybe where this comes from?

I think only our close friends can really see our uniqueness, you are someone that would be very missed. And that is part of your being unique

Maybe I’m not doing a good job of explaining myself

Yea I think you might be correct about that. Low self esteem makes me feel like I’m maybe replaceable?

Do you ever feel that

1 Like

I think you’ve got it. It’s probably pretty common, especially if you struggle with depression.

For sure, I have those moments too.

Thanks for the great image by the way. I saved that to my phone. I love that saying

1 Like

You’re welcome dcragg ::))

I take great comfort in the fact that I’m a unique individual.

…just like everyone else.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve felt that when it really comes down to it, I ain’t that unique and that most people have done everything I’ve done, and more.

Drugs, cars, hiking through mountains, traveling a little, living in bad places blah, blah blah. It’s like, “Who hasn’t?”.

1 Like

Hiking through a car, that takes talent and dedication.

2 Likes

I feel I’m corrupting people on here and being a bad influence and making people tell bad jokes. I don’t know how I sleep at night with my conscience.

2 Likes

@77nick77 I’ve never hiked through the mountains, though that’s something that I dreamed of when I was younger, I got caught up in work pretty young.

One thing I really do want to do is travel to Greece. It has always fascinated me, being the birthplace of democracy, modern physics, the Hippocratic Oath, great philosophers… You name it. My sister has already said she wants to go with me. Hope it can happen by this time next year

2 Likes

I could be the saddest person on this forum. That would make me unique :sob:

Yeah, that would be a cool place to visit for all the reasons you listed. I heard it’s beautiful there.

Incidentally, I’m half-Greek.

1 Like

@Raelyn_Fenn how about just being the one of us who needs support right now. We all take our turn

I always wondered what you look like. I wish I never revealed my identity on here.

1 Like

Well, you look better than me in most photos.

@77nick77 oh really, half Greek. That’s cool

I am Scottish on my Father’s side, and French on my Mum’s. Scotland is on my bucket list as well, but let’s see how Greece goes first

2 Likes

Thanks you’re a kind person. I’m OK. Just happen to feel like the saddest person on the forum but it is Fine!!! Lol

1 Like