What makes everyone unique?

I was half-drunk most of the time through the latter part of the eighties.

2 Likes

Genetics and environment. We all do it differently from differing experiences and we are born different. Sexual mating provides a much better spread of genetics that helps the survival of the species and it’s proven to be the winner for pre-eminent species on the planet…it’s only our brains that tell us otherwise…and often we are wrong.

1 Like

Yea my brain tells me I’m no different to anyone.

But my logic is trying to search for why I could possibly be unique

1 Like

My life has been really dull more so than most. Seems like a constant in the universe. I never did anything in my life or achieved anything. All of it is in my head, I guess, and in other realities. The best I could do is make minimum wage now part time if that.

I’m well endowed, I guess. I guess that makes me special? lol.

I’m not an achiever and I’m dumber than I think. Diane Kruger effect?

I’ve been unglued in time or maybe stuck in time for eternity according to my brain.

Like in “Altered Carbon” death is a minor inconvenience for me except there are aliens messing with me obviously…

I had some interesting past lives in other dimensions.

The truth is even if I got a degree in CE/EE I would be mediocre at best given my condition and wouldn’t be able to get a job or career. Hell, I wouldn’t be able to focus or do the work. The thoughts or memories/premonitions are my worst enemy. That I’ll never be an actuary (dream/ideal job).

Honestly, I could have been an adult entertainer but my Christian Family would probably hate me and disown me. I would bring dishonor to my family.

Growing up, I wanted to work at Google and now I’ll never do that, obviously. Not just because I’m disabled but because of my mouth and what I say. They said it was the best job growing up.

The thing that made me sort of unique (or so I thought) was riding bikes all day and having a strong stamina and endurance growing up. Not so much. I see people with real talent which I never had.

I think my mind is my own worst enemy. Like I’m sure I’m wrong and delusional and incorrect about most things.

1 Like

@77nick77

Hey, me too man. Who am I kidding, I just quit drinking 15 years ago… Up until then I was either a weekend warrior, or an alcoholic

1 Like

sometimes i wonder if there are people out there who have someone that looks exactly like them without being related in any way, if theres someone who looks exactly like me i hope they arent a criminal

2 Likes

According to Walt Disney,

Idk why that would be the case though and how?

like a doppleganger. Yup. It’s possible.

1 Like

Yea I’m sure you are unique too. Or at least I like to hope so.

I just dunno how.

It’s hard to grasp even for me, but before 2013, my soul and body was somewhere else like in another dimension and the reality you guys inhabited didn’t exist. Like I guess that’s what I came up with as an explanation as a time traveler. I guess my mind and body lived a near infinite amount of past lives in another dimension. Like in the future or parallel universe and I came back here.

I guess I constantly reincarnate which makes me unique. I’m sort of an alien immortal that was created by higher beings.

Anunnaki? I also ran the sim we live in for some time. It’s like time is an illusion. Does that make me bonkers or unique lol?

1 Like

I don’t know, lol, sorry.

You are defo not bonkers.

Possibly delusional though.

One can not be like “Steve Jobs”.
But One could be the best version of self.
Which makes one unique.

1 Like

If one studies Steve Jobs enough and if Steve Jobs is an Open book could one not become Steve Jobs or even better than Steve Jobs?

One can be less or more but not the same. But similar yes.

1 Like

I’m just a very good photographer of myself, :wink:

That’s all.

1 Like

My dad was always telling me I was good looking. I didn’t believe him. He would always say, “If you are good looking, you can’t change it. You just are.”

So I am telling you the same thing. You are good looking and other people think so too, on here, and in real life.

And even if you weren’t it wouldn’t matter; looks aren’t everything. My dad also told me that as you grow older, looks aren’t that important, a potential partner cares more about the person and what’s inside. And honestly, your personality is OK too.

You are right looks aren’t everything. But health is very important to me. And how I eat happens to correspond very strongly to how I look too…

Your personality is OK too :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s funny you should mention that. I work among soldiers in an army reserve office building. In the years I’ve been there, there were two different times when 3 or 4 soldiers looked really alike. I mean eerily so. I couldn’t help myself so I told one of them that there’s 4 of you that look alike. He laughed and said, “I know”

2 Likes

I understand, When it comes to looks and body image, unfortunately women are sometimes held to a higher standard then men.

1 Like

I suppose that we are all constantly developing in a unique environment because no one stands in my shoes but me. So naturally, I develop a unique response to my environment and thus a unique way of thinking?

Did I discover the answer??