What is your favorite pizza

Hmm. . .

I May Try It Out.

I Shall Give You A Heads Up When i Am Able To.

In The Meantime.

I No Tell You My Favorite Pizza.

For I Have Many Favorites.

Many, Many Favorites Indeed!.

You’ll Have To Be Patient.

Jus You Wait And See.

Well, Unless Secret Pizza Love Isn’t Your Thing.

For With The Gentle Tiger, There Is No Telling. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

Chicken and Jalapeños on BBQ sauce.

1 Like

Yeah I live in the Tri State area close to NYC
We have really good pizza!

2 Likes

@Wave i was waiting on your response on this. Only one I can relate with here on this topic lol

1 Like

@Jonnybegood :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Keep eating that bomb pizza @Wave !!!

1 Like

You too @Jonnybegood!

1 Like

Have you tried pepes yet?? Not sure if they have a location in your state yet. They started in new haven now they’re all over here.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

I’m Not An Expert.

But!, It May Be Difficult To Consume Pizza With A Dislocated Hand.

It’s Seems To Be A Sad Grimm Tale Told By A Happy Sad. . .

1 Like

They probably have a pizza shop somewhere in my state but not in my area I don’t think

1 Like

Nowhere compares to the original with their old oven. Maybe one day they’ll take over dominos and the world will be freed of bad cardboard pizza :nauseated_face: and everyone will know of how good our pizza is up here. One day , I can dream.

2 Likes

I’m down to try some good pizza!

2 Likes

Hmm?. . .

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES FTW (!!!).

Well,

Unless You Don’t Like Ninja Turtles.

Then Please Don’t Drain The Pond. . .

2 Likes

My favourite is Papa John’s. They do a pizza here called Honey Bee. That is spicy chillies, pepperoni, and honey. Its so tasty. Just thinking about it making me want to order some XD

2 Likes

When I was a pizzaaddict I ate premium pizzas at independent pizza bakers. I like spinach, fettacheese and garlic, as well as seafood and olive /anchovies.

1 Like

Best pizza I have had near me is from this place called Downtown Pizza… I like dominos and I also like little Caesar’s they are cheap.

1 Like

Domino’s pepperoni and bacon is good. Pizza hug is good too but I don’t like their bacon so I just get pepperoni. Mountain Mike’s on the west coast had great pepperoni. There’s also a greek restaurant near here that makes good pizza.

1 Like

Ohhh I love love loove pizza nights!!! :blush: :house_with_garden: :pizza:

2 Likes

I’m about to make a frozen Newman’s Spinach pizza. I’m at my grandparents’, it’s the only flavor we have, I’m making the best of it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We order from mom n pop pizza shops 99% of the time. The big chains just don’t come close, and I enjoy supporting the local pizza places. I’m not picky when it comes to toppings – I’ll try just about anything a pizza place has to offer.

1 Like