What is your favorite pizza

Do you like Dominos, Pizza hut, Papa John’s, or little Caesar’s. and do you have a pizza place in your town that is really good. I like Papa John’s. There is an atalian restaruant in my town that has better pizza than Papa John’s.

1 Like

Ughhh I live in the tri state area. We actually have GOOD pizza. Not dominos chain ■■■■■■■■. Pepes is good but I like Ignacios. They have one location here one in Brooklyn.

2 Likes

We have a local pizza place called Uncle Bill’s that you probably never heard of. That’s the place we get most of our take out pizza.

2 Likes

When I was attending an employment program at the YMCA, there was a Little Cesar’s that we used 2 go 2 4 lunch and it was pretty fkn good.

But honestly I like Pizza Hut the best.

:pizza:

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

Seemingly Like Stuck In The Tardis, Trapped In Hyperspace?.

Sounds Interesting.

I Personally Enjoy Pizza That Tastes Really Good.

Yum!, PIZZA (!!!).

:pensive:

We only have one pizza place in our town or you can get pizza from one of the grocery stores. Our pizza place is ok. They have thin crust which is best for me since I have a difficult time swallowing thicker crust and kind of choke on it. I don’t really like there red sauce so I usually get their garlic ranch, with extra sauce because they don’t put much on. My favorite toppings are tomatoes, sausage and red onions with that sauce.

2 Likes

Veggie pizza for me.

Sometimes I’ll do a supreme or pepperoni when the mood strikes, but it’s typically veggie with extra cheese.

2 Likes

Papa johns is underrated… it’s the best

3 Likes

I lived in Buffalo for a long time and learned to love pizzeria pizza. The best i have had comes from a joint called Partner’s.

2 Likes

Before I got diabetes, I used to love Delissio’s Deluxe pizza. :smile:

2 Likes

We have a great pizza pub in town. I love getting the three cheese pizza. Yummy!

Otherwise as far as chains go I love Pizza Hut buffet once in a while.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I enjoy all kinds of pizza pretty much equally lol. Chain pizza, high-quality pizza, frozen pizza. I’m just a carb fiend lol.

1 Like

The best pizza in my town, hands down, is Godfathers pizza for sure. But, its expensive. Over $30 for a medium, everything on it.

The next best is Papa John s. I love their original crust. $22 for large, pepperoni and pineapple with extra cheese. That includes tax, delivery fee and tip.

1 Like

Anchovies,capers and chillis(not the really hot ones) .My brother made it once -yummy! Here’s there’s a couple of burger,kebab and pizza places. The only big name one in my town is Dominos. They’re rather average. I can order Papa John from a nearby town. Lots of the pizza choices here are the mouth burning variety.

Medium Papa John £15.99($22.01)
Medium Dominos(£17.99($24.76)

1 Like

dominos with peperoni and pinapple :pineapple: :pineapple: :pineapple: :pineapple: :pineapple: :pineapple: :pineapple: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m basically a pepperoni and extra cheese guy. As for the pizza chain, I like to mix it up, I get my pizzas from a variety of places.

1 Like

Vegan Thai papa John’s is my favourite

1 Like

Dominos for me

but there was also another one called smoking joe’s which was better but sadly closed down

I like chicken large

1 Like

Hmm. . .

The Gentle Tiger Has Struck Again!.

Please…, Tell Me More.

Unless, There Are Fish Included On That Beautiful Circle Of Soft Bread.

Because Fish Are Gentle Too. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

You just got to order it and try it to know what I mean.

Who would have thought fake cheese taste so nice.

Well papa John does an amazing job. With this particular pizza.

Which is your fave pizza?

2 Likes