What is your favorite movie?

I am not sure, but I like the movie Gladiator…and I like the movie a Beautiful mind.

2 Likes

My favourite horror movie is Gonjiam. My favourite comedy is the Naked Gun movies. I also love a beautiful mind. Too many to list here.

3 Likes

I’m mostly into comedies and, in my opinion, the funniest movie I’ve ever seen is Wet Hot American Summer.

For my second favorite comedy it’s a toss up between Spaceballs and the lesser-known Fear of a Black Hat. I have an odd sense of humor, though.

4 Likes

The good, the bad and the ugly

4 Likes

My favorite movie is Inception. The best comedy is Anger Management.

1 Like

Maybe napoleon dynamite I prefer comedies haha

1 Like

I didn’t care for that movie.

1 Like

It’s Ben Hur. I think that was the first movie I seen on TV as a kid. I like movies about the old Roman empire.

2 Likes

I tend to like comedy over other genres. My favourite move is Spaceballs.

But I also like action flicks like Commando, Rambo, Bloodsport, etc…

My favourite movies are from the 80’s (For the most part)

2 Likes

air america, black hawk down, forrest gump… and also lord of war… hard to pick one.

3 Likes

I couldn’t possibly pick just one.

But if I had to pick a movie I wish I wrote and directed, it would be Lost In Translation.

3 Likes

Dumb and dumber… watched it about 60 times

2 Likes

For me it’s The Princess Bride.

4 Likes

It’s so hard for me to just pick one. My top three favorite movies are probably Dawn of the Dead, Chimes at Midnight, and Taxi Driver.

3 Likes

This is impossible…
General: Tetsuo II: Body Hammer
Action: Ajin: Demi Human
Horror: Train to Busan
Comedy: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Documentary: Forced Perspective: The Story of Artist Derek Hess

3 Likes

Liked for Tetsuo. :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen Train to Busan. I’m intrigued.

3 Likes

Oh man you gotta see it! Absolutely terrifying, also social commentary, family pathos, it is really something to see, PLUS the production values are out of this world! Seriously, go check it out!

2 Likes

It’s available for free on Amazon streaming! I’m psyched. Thanks bud! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@iconoclast_01 I went ahead and just bought a copy on bluray of Train to Busan. I collect horror movies.

1 Like

The Fisher King.

I’ve watched it many, many times.

every person with schizophrenia should.

2 Likes